Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Robbery1211 why all the secrecy??? Why dont you post an update on patreon and let your patrons know whats going on? Its been 8 months since release and 6 momths since you posted on patreon with an update....
I’m sorry Aiden. I hate feeling like I am letting the people that support me down.I don’t have a staff or people helping me create this, it’s just me. I honestly have no idea how long things will take but I know it will be good cause I won’t settle for less.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I’m sorry Aiden. I hate feeling like I am letting the people that support me down.I don’t have a staff or people helping me create this, it’s just me. I honestly have no idea how long things will take but I know it will be good cause I won’t settle for less.
It's okay, just dont keep us in the dark for so long, let us know what's going on and that we're not waiting for nothing/the project isnt abandoned etc.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
I know and all your supporters know you working your Ass off for us... But all we would want is little more communication from you. You did say on Patreon that you would keep your patrons in the loop with regular updates and let us know what is going on and you have always been good on that part.... But with all the secrecy and silence on patreon will always become a cause for concern. One update with preview pictures would do wonders and give people some excitement and build anticipation towards the upcoming update...

Last edited:
Reactions: LordDiabl0

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Not going to presume this, but having worked over a decade in creative arts, writing, music and editing, one can get bogged down by expectations and one's own inclination to perfectionism. Whenever we learn something new or wish to impose a new narrative or direction, perhaps in your case a new function or system, it takes the wind out of our sails and removes our focus from what matters the most.
I would suggest that you consider time management or perhaps even someone that can help you for free. There should be fans that wish to get involved and are capable.
This is fair warning, because it is so easy to get burnt out. I wish you well in your venture. Good luck.

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
Almost 9 months since last update ... hopefully it`s not abandoned. Nothing new on Patreon as well from the creator.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
I just hate to say this.... But b3cause of lack of communication from Damien Robbery1211 and lack of progress update...It seems the game will die a slow death... Atleast I got to bang Ms.Fine 4 times in the last update before it did...

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes