war117

Nov 9, 2017
dev is MIA.

reported abandoned, we'll see.
Why is it reported abandon? I mean, surely most people would understand that any game developer would have to other things to do besides the game, and not to mention if there’s no new information to give about a update progress then they don’t need to come on the floor and every day

Last edited:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
oh damn, abandoned tag?

was this the first time it got abandoned? I recall how this game really does get only one big update (as they say) in a year.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why is it reported abandon? I mean, surely most people would understand that any game developer would have to other things to do besides the game, and not to mention if there’s no new information to give about a update progress then they don’t need to come on the floor and every day
oh damn, abandoned tag?

was this the first time it got abandoned? I recall how this game really does get only one big update (as they say) in a year.
Last Patreon post was November of 2022, that should be really telling.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Last Patreon post was November of 2022, that should be really telling.
Well that sucks ain't it..

Any idea where the Dev is from? hope he's alright...

This may be wishful thinking, but I'd like to cling on some glimmer of hope that the game will miraculously be back before the year ends.
I've seen some miracles out here, where long forgotten abandoned games have risen from the dead.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well that sucks ain't it..

Any idea where the Dev is from? hope he's alright...

This may be wishful thinking, but I'd like to cling on some glimmer of hope that the game will miraculously be back before the year ends.
I've seen some miracles out here, where long forgotten abandoned games have risen from the dead.
I'm not sure, there is this, we will see.

Still working on it.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn I hope it's not another disappointment I'm already tired of seeing some games that I like with this brand :FacePalm:

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Dude the dev literally reacted to ur post :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I saw that and I’m thinking the developer is obviously active on here it’s just that if there’s no information to give about the progress of an update then the developers not gonna come on and give information they don’t have. It would be the same for the other pages that they have in terms of where they give information about the progress of the game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dude the dev literally reacted to ur post :ROFLMAO:
I know that BUT I reported game before reaction AND his reaction doesn't change anything per F95 rules.

want to see abandoned tag removed? talk to mods and say that dev reacted to 1 poster's post so game doesn't deserve abandoned tag.

Have A Nice Day.

Reactions: Jar775

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
I know that BUT I reported game before reaction AND his reaction doesn't change anything per F95 rules.

want to see abandoned tag removed? talk to mods and say that dev reacted to 1 poster's post so game doesn't deserve abandoned tag.

Have A Nice Day.
lol we were making fun of the mention of MIA and the dev suddenly reacting
no need to be stressed about it bro :rolleyes:

Reactions: Boldano

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh cool, it seems like the game is not really abandoned. Robbery1211 just use the SirDammed technique next time. Post a couple of wallpapers on patreon every two months and you're good. You will not have to worry about the abandoned tag unless you don't actually release any game update for over a year.
wallpapers aren't enuf, need to be update progresses and even those carry only 18 months.

1 dev did that wallpaper trick (dunno if had account here) and abandoned game.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
wallpapers aren't enuf, need to be update progresses and even those carry only 18 months.

1 dev did that wallpaper trick (dunno if had account here) and abandoned game.
It seems to be working for SirDammed. But that is a discussion for another thread :KEK:.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes