newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Ok so I gotta ask, when robin asks mc to show ms fine how it feels to be loved, is she giving the ok to fuck her mom?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Why Thy abandoned this game i miss playing it :cry:
You ask me, not enough people liked the sandbox, and too many people wanted VN. The Dev half assed the VN portion after so many people asked for it, but wound up losing more subscribers once it was obvious all the good stuff was still in sandbox. Annnd another sandbox dev bites the dust :whistle:

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
You ask me, not enough people liked the sandbox, and too many people wanted VN. The Dev half assed the VN portion after so many people asked for it, but wound up losing more subscribers once it was obvious all the good stuff was still in sandbox. Annnd another sandbox dev bites the dust :whistle:
Everything in Sandbox is in VN. Your choices matter more in VN so you would have to play it more than one and choose differently fervent options to see everything. Were you a subscriber? Have you created a game? If not, how can you speak on why I lost subscribers…

Reactions: Bloker997

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Everything in Sandbox is in VN. Your choices matter more in VN so you would have to play it more than one and choose differently fervent options to see everything. Were you a subscriber? Have you created a game? If not, how can you speak on why I lost subscribers…
Speaking on loosing subscribers....
What about the subscribers you currently have? Why has there been no communication regarding the development of the game since November 30? People are getting concerned and want to know what is going on.
Thanks Damien Robbery1211

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JojodoLolo

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
oh my mistake I don't know why but I had thought this thread was labeled as Abandoned.... But since it ain't yeah the sooner the finish the better.
well yes, but as you can see dev is active here from time to time, so i assume he is still working on it.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
There is one detail about the game that from the start wasn't a big deal really and was easy to look past. If you get 3/4 of content the issue starts to really take hold but up til then it is still either not paid attention or just think whatever! Then you reach the exact event in where I am annoyed by it everytime it comes up which is a shit ton in my paths and is very far past time to address the HUGE issue of why in the fudge are we still referring to her as Ms Fine and NOT MELISSA like the normal person does after you have been balls deep in her daughter and many times now inside her also. Real Talk I only want her, ms Fine's fine ass aka or sbka Should be, just.... Melissa, but I just want her as my main chic then the nhush hush relationships with Julia solo and Heather. Then a mix of some side fun but Can dev just come to terms that when you are dickin a chic down and are actually a thing like they are now it is retarded to mc saying ms fine around others looking real dumb like but it gets no more worse than hearing it when you are fucking her lol just a thought hell I just glad to see a normal thing being possible with her and not the her in beginning!
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif MsFine_RR_sig.png

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
well yes, but as you can see dev is active here from time to time, so i assume he is still working on it.
Almost a year (!!!) without any update ... small wonder it got abandoned tag. On the off chance he`s really working on it, he`s really taking his time. Too bad, the game and artwork were really nice.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Almost a year (!!!) without any update ... small wonder it got abandoned tag. On the off chance he`s really working on it, he`s really taking his time. Too bad, the game and artwork were really nice.
Im waiting for some update too, and we're getting closer and closer to that 1 year mark, unfortunately. We can only hope for the best:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mark942244

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Im waiting for some update too, and we're getting closer and closer to that 1 year mark, unfortunately. We can only hope for the best:ROFLMAO:
Exactly. With the one year mark approaching on 11th Sept, I will have to rethink my subscription to this game. I have loved this game when it came across in suggestions on Fapnation. I was hoping he would post some sort of Progress Update to know what is going on with the game but he has not posted anything nor bothered to pause the payments.

Reactions: Jar775

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
Exactly. With the one year mark approaching on 11th Sept, I will have to rethink my subscription to this game. I have loved this game when it came across in suggestions on Fapnation. I was hoping he would post some sort of Progress Update to know what is going on with the game but he has not posted anything nor bothered to pause the payments.
My point exactly. I quit my subscription because of the very reason which ammased a ton of frustration + obvious lack of communication to his supporters, showing really everything we need to make a rational decision. If by some chance he will update it, it really should be some sort of a masterpiece, considering the time (+subscribers money) spent on it, for me to even consider renewing a subscription. Otherwise it`s a miss and, a bit harsh thing to say, actually nothing short of milking a subscribers. The game is really really good - but not that good. Nobody should wait this long without any results whatsoever.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aiden619

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
My point exactly. I quit my subscription because of the very reason which ammased a ton of frustration + obvious lack of communication to his supporters, showing really everything we need to make a rational decision. If by some chance he will update it, it really should be some sort of a masterpiece, considering the time (+subscribers money) spent on it, for me to even consider renewing a subscription. Otherwise it`s a miss and, a bit harsh thing to say, actually nothing short of milking a subscribers. The game is really really good - but not that good. Nobody should wait this long without any results whatsoever.
As much as I love this game and Robbery1211 dedication to the game and his supporters before the release of 8b....
I really Feel he backed himself into the corner when he decided to do Fine's Time in Plenty Hotel. He has to come up with so many things for different characters in the Hotel and the different areas he has to design with creating a Spa & Swimming Pool, Gym and various other ameneties for the Hotel.
Now this is just my thinking that what if Fines Time happened only in Mansion rather than somewhere else.
Chance has threatened to have Ms.Fine taken away while MC has stated he wont let it happen and takes it upon himself to protect her.
Sends Robun Away to protect her as she bears his Child and Stays with Melisa at the Mansion and thats where the Fine's Time would begin. The whole Mansion has so many rooms where we havent banged Ms.Fine yet:
Living Room
Dining Room
Kitchen
Swimming Pool
Spa
All the other Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Hell even the Parking Lot.

But this is just me...
I am sure Robbery1211 has a plan. But only wish he would communicate what is he upto.... Bloker997

Sep 24, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8B
Size 737 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Please android+Sancho mod

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes