Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
At least last year he pause the payments after 2 or 3 months until he released the 8b version. But this time he stated he would update the game every 2 3 months so that we will get something and kept the payments on. And after 30 november he just went AWOL, NIA and Radio Silent for a long time popping up on discord and here but not providing any update on what is going on with the game and why has he not stopped payments this time around.
Its extremely disappointing that this game went through this route but he kind of backed himself into the corner when he decided to make Fines Time in Plenty Hotel rather than the mansion...

Something like this...
At any rate, if only his supporters (whatever is left of them, that is) terminated their payment (as a precautionary measure), I`m quite certain there is a very strong possibility of a lightning quick update ... otherwise he can apparently drag it on and on as we can clearly see. If there will be any update at all ...

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
At any rate, if only his supporters (whatever is left of them, that is) terminated their payment (as a precautionary measure), I`m quite certain there is a very strong possibility of a lightning quick update ... otherwise he can apparently drag it on and on as we can clearly see. If there will be any update at all ...
I am one of the patrons of Robbery1211 and it will be just another 4 days that 1 year would have passed since the update.
If we dont get anything by end of this month, i am considering stopping my subscription to him unfortunately as it wont make sense to be a patron if he is not going to update the game. He has more than 60 patrons so loosing one of them in me dont think would make much of difference to him.

th3pun1sh3r

Nov 18, 2018
dam i was just thinking of this game and if they was an update such a shame hopefuly they a update maybe some ttome down the road long road

• Sad
Reactions: Aiden619

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
dam i was just thinking of this game and if they was an update such a shame hopefuly they a update maybe some ttome down the road long road
A very very long road i'm afraid as it will be 1 year tomorrow when this game will complete 1 year with No Game Update and almost 9 months without progress update.

• Sad
Reactions: dawlben

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
A very very long road i'm afraid as it will be 1 year tomorrow when this game will complete 1 year with No Game Update and almost 9 months without progress update.
Too long a road, I`m afraid. I`m quite surprised that people are willing to financially support such a behavior from the developer, who, without any communication, has shown nothing but contempt toward them taking all this time their money without any shame (and any results whatsoever, of course). Well, whatever floats one`s boat, I suppose.

th3pun1sh3r

Nov 18, 2018
Too long a road, I`m afraid. I`m quite surprised that people are willing to financially support such a behavior from the developer, who, without any communication, has shown nothing but contempt toward them taking all this time their money without any shame (and any results whatsoever, of course). Well, whatever floats one`s boat, I suppose.
yes a few devs still have patrons yett they either no update or updates like every 6 montn or when they do update its either a teasing or a 5 mins update

Lerfing

Jun 17, 2022
Can someone help, i cant have the last scene with mom, where i have to drink a coffee and go to my room, i dont know what room to go to. I went in every room and nothing happened

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Can someone help, i cant have the last scene with mom, where i have to drink a coffee and go to my room, i dont know what room to go to. I went in every room and nothing happened
By mom you mean Julia? Last two scenes happens in the same room.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I am one of the patrons of Robbery1211 and it will be just another 4 days that 1 year would have passed since the update.
If we dont get anything by end of this month, i am considering stopping my subscription to him unfortunately as it wont make sense to be a patron if he is not going to update the game. He has more than 60 patrons so loosing one of them in me dont think would make much of difference to him.
popcorn 30.gif

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
i wish thy would put this on hold This tag is the Worst :cry:
I am pretty sure if it was not abandoned then Robbery1211 would have told them about it. He is the moderator for this thread. But even after it was slapped with abandoned tag and him being active on this forum, he has not given any form of clarification which is extremely disappointing.
He did back hinself into the corner when he decided to produce Ms.Fine at Plenty Hotel rather than Mansion but still....

Reactions: MAD6999

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I am pretty sure if it was not abandoned then Robbery1211 would have told them about it. He is the moderator for this thread. But even after it was slapped with abandoned tag and him being active on this forum, he has not given any form of clarification which is extremely disappointing.
He did back hinself into the corner when he decided to produce Ms.Fine at Plenty Hotel rather than Mansion but still....
You have no idea, the Plenty Hotel murder mystery have been extremely difficult. Plus they made a new renpy update which made me change a lot of coding. Why does everyone think I only talk on Patreon? I obviously talk here too. If anyone sends me a pm I reply.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes