Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
Gentlemen, perhaps a quick summary would be in order : due to his now notorious lack of any meaningful conversation, it`s logical conclusion that his subscribers apparently only exist to provide him with freebie money (read: milking), I was one of those people - he does take it literally for nothing(!!!) as it freely flows all this time ! Plus, his failure to provide any results for so long a time, coupled with his lack of communication, surely indicates any lack of any respect for those very subscribers.
More is the pity, of course, but it`s their choice to do so.

What`s quite puzzling is why they continue to do so, I suspect the reason for this is hope he will eventually produce something ("eventually" being the operative word, with a very vague meaning). Of course, he cleverly keeps up his appearances - on this forum at least, from time to time at that, fueling those hopes up (and I really mean subscriptions flowing), again - without any results / timetables whatsoever.

Again, if the cash flow is stopped, perhaps it may initiate some changes, it usually does, otherwise all will likely remain the same.

Hey, I just realized I can do the same, if someone wants to send me their money, just PM me, I`ll hit you with my Paypal account and promise something within a reasonable time, say a year or two ... as long as you send me your money, perhaps I`ll send you a message if I`ll be in a mood to do so ... but mostly I`ll be silent all the time.:cool:

Last edited:

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Gentlemen, perhaps a quick summary would be in order : due to his now notorious lack of any meaningful conversation, it`s logical conclusion that his subscribers apparently only exist to provide him with freebie money (read: milking), I was one of those people - he does take it literally for nothing(!!!) as it freely flows all this time ! Plus, his failure to provide any results for so long a time, coupled with his lack of communication, surely indicates any lack of any respect for those very subscribers.

What`s quite puzzling is why they continue to do so, I suspect the reason for this is hope he will eventually produce something ("eventually" being the operative word, with a very vague meaning). Of course, he cleverly keeps up his appearances - on this forum at least, from time to time at that, fueling those hopes up (and I really mean subscriptions flowing), again - without any results / timetables whatsoever.

Again, if the cash flow is stopped, perhaps it may initiate some changes, it usually does, otherwise all will likely remain the same.

Hey, I just realized I can do the same, if someone wants to send me their money, just PM me, I`ll hit you with my Paypal account and promise something within a reasonable time, say a year or two ... as long as you send me your money, perhaps I`ll send you a message if I`ll be in a mood to do so ... but mostly I`ll be silent all the time.:cool:
Perfectly summarized the feeling...
Robbery1211 has paused the subs for now... and he is going to keep them paused until release if there is any....

Reactions: dawlben

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018

I don't do it for the money... not at all. If you equate the time I spend making the game per hour based on subscriptions, even at the most subscribers, it was 7 cents an hour. Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful to the people that contribute to the game but money is not my motivation nor is it what keeps me going. If you are/were a loyalist, why didn't you mention the year that I paused while working on the last update?

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
I don't do it for the money... not at all. If you equate the time I spend making the game per hour based on subscriptions, even at the most subscribers, it was 7 cents an hour. Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful to the people that contribute to the game but money is not my motivation nor is it what keeps me going. If you are/were a loyalist, why didn't you mention the year that I paused while working on the last update?
Maybe Jar775 is pissed for the lack of communication from you regarding the development of the game.
We all are so desperate to this game succede is because its a great game with great characters.
Some form of communication to your patrons is what most of us are asking for.

Reactions: MAD6999 and Jar775

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
All right.

What I stated before are are, quite simply, cold, hard facts.

This fresh statement of Robbery1211 that he doesn`t do it for money ("not at all") - than why, out of goodness of his heart ?

I fully respect him as an accomplished artist, but he does get the subscription money all this time while everyone was expecting an update on this game - that`s why they payed for the subscription at the first place (but getting nothing).

Sorry, I don`t buy this contradiction.

This fresh appearance of his - which happens from time to time - is not a communication. Again, there is (again) conveniently no answer to any of the questions everyone is interested here: is this game over, and if not, WHEN will be another update ?
He didn`t contend with the ABANDONED tag as well.

So, lacking any evidence to the contrary, I can only conclude that that the true purpose of this appearance is to (again) reinforce a hope in some people that something - will somehow - at uncertain point of a time - be worked out regarding this game. And Aiden619 was quite right, I am very disappointed with his continuous failure to provide anything substantial info about timetable/feasibility, anything really to be counted upon.

I`m also quite certain that more and more people will recognize this as well, since this`s now been going for far too long, I for one got tired of it. Which is really a true shame, everything could have been worked out with a little of good will and honest communication.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
SO, are You actually working on the game, or not? Im not sure if i should abandon all hope or still belive? :unsure:

Reactions: Aiden619

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Robbery1211 ....
About last year we saw that you were actively Working on the game when you shared Progress Reports on Patreon by showing Ms Fine in the cloths she would be modelling us in and we all knew you were working hard and many of defended you on F95. But this year, after the release you stated Bi weekly updates with mayb 1 scene or 2 and then since November 30 which was your last post on patreon you mentioned you put foot in your mouth and asked for little bit of time, there has been no communication regarding the progress of the game. You popped up on discord to inform you are alive and working, and couple of time here when people called you out for not communicating.

So if so many people are clamouring for it...then why not post a detailed post on patreon and set the record straight. Give everyone who has been subscribing to your Patreon page a progress update. Show what you had done since the release back in Sept 2022 and the last post in November.

We have tried every avenue possible to reach you but nothing has worked.

I am sure Bloker997 and Jar775 would agree with this...
All this because we love your game and characters and we have respect for your work so why not show something as a gratitude?

Thats all we want. A little bit of clarity so that we would know. Take Care

Reactions: MAD6999 and Jar775

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
Dude shut up your not paying for the game
There are tons of Developers on the site who didn't gave a update for years yet but at the end they gave a update
Here developer is saying he working on the game
That's end the argument
We don't pay for the game we so we don't have any right's to criticize the developer

Reactions: BlackDragom3636

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Go on my profile and check i have been patreon subscriber ever since 7b. Go to my profile and check if you wish.
And so does Bloker997 & Jar775.
I guess you are the one who is not a paid subscriber.
If you want you could go scrolling back a year when we have been defending the developer and his whole process because he was communicating and this year it has been the opposite of that.
So next time before you go out calling someone out make sure you have alk the facts right.
Respectfully.

Last edited:

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
Dude shut up your not paying for the game
There are tons of Developers on the site who didn't gave a update for years yet but at the end they gave a update
Here developer is saying he working on the game
That's end the argument
We don't pay for the game we so we don't have any right's to criticize the developer
So, you don`t pay for the game. Fine.
But, Aiden619 does - getting unfortunately nothing in return which is actually an issue here.
I did - and gave up due to the developer`s failure to produce results, coupled with his lack of communication (as previously explained in detail).
Please read this post carefully (latest entries) before making presumptuous and, at the same time, misinformed comments about the topic we`ve been discussing here for months now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aiden619
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes