holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
And the developer is milking his patrons too. He stated he will pause till the new update is done and once again he has charged his patrons with no shame.
Really Robbery1211 i thought you were better than that.
Lmao, pulled a sneaky on ya :ROFLMAO:. But people should really unsuscribe till theres an actual update, cant trust a dev's word

Reactions: Aiden619

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Lmao, pulled a sneaky on ya :ROFLMAO:. But people should really unsuscribe till theres an actual update, cant trust a dev's word
if ppls would do that then scammers (not saying robbery is scammer) would lose their honeyjar.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Has a reason been given on why
Apparently wants to focus on another game...
It was bound to happen after he backed himself into the corner by deciding to do Fine's Time in Plenty Hotel along with integrating a Murder Mystery at the same time while we enjoy FINE.
Should have just kept her at the mansion and did Fine's time at the mansion instead

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
It was bound to happen after he backed himself into the corner by deciding to do Fine's Time in Plenty Hotel along with integrating a Murder Mystery at the same time while we enjoy FINE.
Should have just kept her at the mansion and did Fine's time at the mansion instead
That and probably kept doing a Sandbox and VN version in the same game.

Reactions: Aiden619

war117

Nov 9, 2017
So is this a permanent abandonment or developer may come back to the game in a later date

war117

Nov 9, 2017
And what’s this other game that this developers working on?

war117

Nov 9, 2017
That and probably kept doing a Sandbox and VN version in the same game.
It’s always a bit of a double edge, sword to try and do both types of games whether it is sandbox or visual novels type style game I mean to be honest if the developer wanted to try both types of styles the developer, could’ve completed one style first and then did the other one afterwards

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
He bit more than he could chew with rr, he should've dropped sandbox part. Project like that would be ok for someone working on the game fulltime. Im not really supprised with that decision. Just hoping he will be more transparent with next project. The guy have potential.

Last edited:

war117

Nov 9, 2017
He bit more than he could chew with rr, he should've dropped sandbox part. Project like that would be ok for someone working on the game fulltime. Im not really supprised with that decision. Just hoping he will be more transparent with next project. The guy have potential.
To be honest, I think this project needs to be finished this game primary because of one of two reasons firstly, it shows that the developer is fully committed to finishing a project And gives more confidence for potential supporters of future projects moving forward in my opinion so long as the developer is focusing on flashing out the main story of the game and then maybe after flushing out more of the characters stories a bit more as well afterwards then that’s something not to mention the developer could focus on one particular aspect of the style of the game, whether it is sandbox or visual novel type style of game during the initial development time, and then maybe after complete the other side of the style and the sandbox style of gameplay worked really well at least in my opinion it’s just it probably got
A bit overwhelming doing two styles of gameplay at the same time, because I would imagine they would’ve been a bit of a clear plan, story, wise, and character wise of each of the character stories. I still see the potential in this game. In my opinion to be finished.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
To be honest, I think this project needs to be finished this game primary because of one of two reasons firstly, it shows that the developer is fully committed to finishing a project And gives more confidence for potential supporters of future projects moving forward in my opinion so long as the developer is focusing on flashing out the main story of the game and then maybe after flushing out more of the characters stories a bit more as well afterwards then that’s something not to mention the developer could focus on one particular aspect of the style of the game, whether it is sandbox or visual novel type style of game during the initial development time, and then maybe after complete the other side of the style and the sandbox style of gameplay worked really well at least in my opinion it’s just it probably got
A bit overwhelming doing two styles of gameplay at the same time, because I would imagine they would’ve been a bit of a clear plan, story, wise, and character wise of each of the character stories. I still see the potential in this game. In my opinion to be finished.
Im not sure, for us players it would be better for RR to get finished. Im not sure how long would it take Robbery to finished it. He probably have burnee himself out. Thats why he want to change things. He probably lrarned many things along the way. Like i said im just hoping he will be more transparent, communicate with ppl more, because thats the way to build yourself a supporter base

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
You are right. Most basic problem with development was constant change of story. If I remember correctly, he first wanted to make a game about black geto guy, but as it was not really popular, next idea was to make white MC, and typical incest story with dead dad, mom, sister, aunt and cousin, virgin girlfriend and old crush. This turned a lot more popular. Especially as MC was not usual midget, but looked like some 19y old guy After that again turn, dead dad turns to mob capo, mom to stepmom, aunt to her ex lesbo wife... :D Than we have constant turns of story with ms Mine which were unnecessary. I mean she was hot, we wanted to bone her, but there was no need for murder mystery.
About Sandbox vs VN. If anything, Sandbox was original concept, and it worked fine. Only problem was due constant changes ins story and hence variables. VN was added pretty late, because developer had wrong idea, it will attract patrons. If anything, it was even more buggy than sandbox version. Which is kind naturally since it's a lot of work to convert existing sandbox story to vn.
I could say a lot more, but if anything Robbery should stick to one concept, not constantly changing it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So is this a permanent abandonment or developer may come back to the game in a later date
never say never. might return as complete remake.

also others are right, sandbox+vn is bad combination, for some it works but for most it doesn't.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Im not sure, for us players it would be better for RR to get finished. Im not sure how long would it take Robbery to finished it. He probably have burnee himself out. Thats why he want to change things. He probably lrarned many things along the way. Like i said im just hoping he will be more transparent, communicate with ppl more, because thats the way to build yourself a supporter base
I think it’s always a good idea to sometimes take a step back from something when it feels like it’s burning out a bit but at the same time I think psychologically it might be good for development to finish that project. Maybe not at this very moment but maybe when the developer feels a bit more refreshed after doing this potential new project that is planned but I also agree that a bit more communications is key, especially when you’ve got planned for a project whether there is a current one or a new one communication key, especially for those who are basically funding the project three things like Patreon and other things as well

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I think it’s always a good idea to sometimes take a step back from something when it feels like it’s burning out a bit but at the same time I think psychologically it might be good for development to finish that project. Maybe not at this very moment but maybe when the developer feels a bit more refreshed after doing this potential new project that is planned but I also agree that a bit more communications is key, especially when you’ve got planned for a project whether there is a current one or a new one communication key, especially for those who are basically funding the project three things like Patreon and other things as well
We dont know yet if he will abandon RR or put it on hold. Maybe he can reuse some models from rr(looking at you ms. Fine )

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
It’s always a bit of a double edge, sword to try and do both types of games whether it is sandbox or visual novels type style game I mean to be honest if the developer wanted to try both types of styles the developer, could’ve completed one style first and then did the other one afterwards
I think he should had kept to his original idea. The first version of the game had a black MC iirc. I guess later he was like f it I'm not making enough money even when I gave people Ms. Fine.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes