• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
This game really had potential to be a good game. I mean if there was an equal balance of the only progression story, but also flushing out the characters when needed then it could’ve been done and some real shame that it got abandoned

Reactions: MAD6999

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh yeah....
After backing himself into the corner.... Robbery1211 has become nothing but a milker for past 1.5 years and the one who forgets to put pause on pledges every month.
Jar775 Bloker997
Dude is making like $60 per month. There isn't really much to milk. It's sad to see that the game is dead. It has been 5 years since the first release, so at this point even if releases another update, I don't see this ever being finished. Unless he pulls an ICSTOR and just does a super rushed ending.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Dude is making like $60 per month. There isn't really much to milk. It's sad to see that the game is dead. It has been 5 years since the first release, so at this point even if releases another update, I don't see this ever being finished. Unless he pulls an ICSTOR and just does a super rushed ending.
He started to loose Patrons around the time when he had started Fine's Time (which should have been kept limited to Mansion by sending Robin Away) and along with it because he also decided to Remake alot of other stories for Lana, Robin and Fine and also ended up adding Jason's ex gf which meant even more rewritting of codes at the start.
It just delayed Fine's Time like anything. He did pause the pledges which was good but when he released the update it was only 30 40% of the Fine's Time. And after that he posted saying he will put out updates whether its just with one scene or 2 but he will put out to avoid doing lots of work together and then claimed needs time and went awol. Paused pledges for 1 month and then started conviniently forgetting to pause pledges.
Bloker997 Jar775

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999 and Jar775

war117

Nov 9, 2017
He started to loose Patrons around the time when he had started Fine's Time (which should have been kept limited to Mansion by sending Robin Away) and along with it because he also decided to Remake alot of other stories for Lana, Robin and Fine and also ended up adding Jason's ex gf which meant even more rewritting of codes at the start.
It just delayed Fine's Time like anything. He did pause the pledges which was good but when he released the update it was only 30 40% of the Fine's Time. And after that he posted saying he will put out updates whether its just with one scene or 2 but he will put out to avoid doing lots of work together and then claimed needs time and went awol. Paused pledges for 1 month and then started conviniently forgetting to pause pledges.
And that’s the thing when it comes to this game is obviously there were far more bigger plans for it but pretty much bite off more than can be done the way I look at it if the developer just finished the game first and then any plans for adding a new character or adding new events or rewriting event could’ve been done later because that could’ve been done in one big update for like the final update for the game

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
And that’s the thing when it comes to this game is obviously there were far more bigger plans for it but pretty much bite off more than can be done the way I look at it if the developer just finished the game first and then any plans for adding a new character or adding new events or rewriting event could’ve been done later because that could’ve been done in one big update for like the final update for the game
Exactly... And because of adding and rewritting while in the middle of doing a massive Fines Time... Everything just got a whole lot confusing....

Syx666

Feb 19, 2020
What the hell is that?
How could this happen to me?
This story is hard to understand, but these lovingly made animations that are so vivid drive me crazy!
I won't be able to understand why this fails due to the quality of funding (compared to other lifetime wasted games that are supported far too expensively).

Clearly, we have lost a masterpiece here!!

Reactions: Bloker997

Hinterhälter

Oct 13, 2019
Just noticed this was abandoned. Kinda sad. Would have loved to see more content with Lana and the build-up of a serious LI-Route for her.
She literaly gave her all for us and was kinda treated like a sidechick in the story.
Anyone knows why the game was abandoned?

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
What the hell is that?
How could this happen to me?
This story is hard to understand, but these lovingly made animations that are so vivid drive me crazy!
I won't be able to understand why this fails due to the quality of funding (compared to other lifetime wasted games that are supported far too expensively).

Clearly, we have lost a masterpiece here!!
Animations(most of them) were definitely top-tier. Still hoping that Robbery1211 will give us something ;)

SifRed

Aug 1, 2020
Ive always liked mafia like games. what pisses me off though is the fact that they are never accurate, In the Italian Mafia foe which i know alot about if you get what i mean, there are no colored people in the family, there are no women, its a boys club. also, in order to kill a made man irregardless of which familia he is from you need permision from the Commission. also the commission will step in before a war breaks out. And most importantly you have to be Italian, or Italian American.
Lol, can confirm I'm Italian

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Ive always liked mafia like games. what pisses me off though is the fact that they are never accurate, In the Italian Mafia foe which i know alot about if you get what i mean, there are no colored people in the family, there are no women, its a boys club. also, in order to kill a made man irregardless of which familia he is from you need permision from the Commission. also the commission will step in before a war breaks out. And most importantly you have to be Italian, or Italian American.
Oh, you didn't know? it's the Italian Mafia for MoDErN AUdIEnCEs.

Sean88hh

May 29, 2020
Any suggestion for mafia games besides the deluca family

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes