Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
lmao people here acting like he is making a fortune on patreon. I just checked his patreon and he is making 44€ per month. You guys really think that if he loses that he will suddenly release an update?
He has lost out on patrons left right and center since the past few months. Currently it shows around 20 25 paid members for him.
But Robbery1211 he doesnt give a fuck anymore about it. He dugged his grave... Jumped in it... and the covered it himself...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
He has lost out on patrons left right and center since the past few months. Currently it shows around 20 25 paid members for him.
But Robbery1211 he doesnt give a fuck anymore about it. He dugged his grave... Jumped in it... and the covered it himself...
Yea it seems like he doesn't care about losing subs so it's pointless to complain about the people still supporting him because even if they stop it won't change anything. If he releases a new update, that's cool if he doesn't, there there are a lot of other great games on this forum to play.

RicoTheZan

May 27, 2020
lmao people here acting like he is making a fortune on patreon. I just checked his patreon and he is making 44€ per month. You guys really think that if he loses that he will suddenly release an update?
its not about the $$$ it the principle of paying for services not rendered and to be fair the " he's not making $$$ " argument is also part of the issue stop making excuse for him if he has no subs maybe he will get back to work which i would very much like to see as i LOVE this game it is among the best out there imo i totally get RL issues can cause delays but ..... i dont see the need to pay for nada P.S. i really do love this game and really hope to see some life back in it

Reactions: Aiden619

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
its not about the $$$ it the principle of paying for services not rendered and to be fair the " he's not making $$$ " argument is also part of the issue stop making excuse for him if he has no subs maybe he will get back to work which i would very much like to see as i LOVE this game it is among the best out there imo i totally get RL issues can cause delays but ..... i dont see the need to pay for nada P.S. i really do love this game and really hope to see some life back in it
Are you still paying for the game? If you don't see the need to pay for nothing then don't pay him lol. No one is forced to sub to him The fact that you think that him losing $40 or whatever he is making right now, would suddenly make him work on the game is just hilarious. He clearly doesn't care about sub count otherwise he would've released something by now.

RicoTheZan

May 27, 2020
Are you still paying for the game? If you don't see the need to pay for nothing then don't pay him lol. No one is forced to sub to him The fact that you think that him losing $40 or whatever he is making right now, would suddenly make him work on the game is just hilarious. He clearly doesn't care about sub count otherwise he would've released something by now.
of course im not paying i may as well set it on fire would get the same result

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes