• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I think it’s always a good idea to sometimes take a step back from something when it feels like it’s burning out a bit but at the same time I think psychologically it might be good for development to finish that project. Maybe not at this very moment but maybe when the developer feels a bit more refreshed after doing this potential new project that is planned but I also agree that a bit more communications is key, especially when you’ve got planned for a project whether there is a current one or a new one communication key, especially for those who are basically funding the project three things like Patreon and other things as well
We dont know yet if he will abandon RR or put it on hold. Maybe he can reuse some models from rr(looking at you ms. Fine )

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
It’s always a bit of a double edge, sword to try and do both types of games whether it is sandbox or visual novels type style game I mean to be honest if the developer wanted to try both types of styles the developer, could’ve completed one style first and then did the other one afterwards
I think he should had kept to his original idea. The first version of the game had a black MC iirc. I guess later he was like f it I'm not making enough money even when I gave people Ms. Fine.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I think he should had kept to his original idea. The first version of the game had a black MC iirc. I guess later he was like f it I'm not making enough money even when I gave people Ms. Fine.
I can't comment on the original idea, but even when I discovered the game later in development I remember people being very demanding and generally whiny with their feedback. They cried about the "sandbox" and when they got a VN option they cried that it wasn't 100% bug free.
Afair the latest version of the game still has some major inconsistencies in the MC's backstory, because the fact that one of the LIs wasn't a virgin made some grown men cry irl, so the dev gave in to their demands again and was in the middle of another rewrite.

Reactions: Bloker997

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I can't comment on the original idea, but even when I discovered the game later in development I remember people being very demanding and generally whiny with their feedback. They cried about the "sandbox" and when they got a VN option they cried that it wasn't 100% bug free.
Afair the latest version of the game still has some major inconsistencies in the MC's backstory, because the fact that one of the LIs wasn't a virgin made some grown men cry irl, so the dev gave in to their demands again and was in the middle of another rewrite.
Also almost every update you had to start over.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
He bit more than he could chew with rr, he should've dropped sandbox part. Project like that would be ok for someone working on the game fulltime. Im not really supprised with that decision. Just hoping he will be more transparent with next project. The guy have potential.
It was back during the 7b Version I came across the development of this on FapNation as i was looking to try more Sandbox games during the Covid Era. And I instantly connected with this game.
I had enjoyed the character development of every single Character in the game and the slowburn pay offs with Ms.Fine and Julia.

I was more than looking forward to the game when he announced he will do Fine's Time for 8B when she dint make an appearance in 8A.

But he decided on over complicating things by doing Other Story modifications with it which was honestly not required at the time which delayed 8B significantly with only 4 Fine Bangs after 1 year of development.

On Top of that he decided to integrate Murder Mystery into the plot while we are doing her in Plenty Hotel which made him wanting to create even more assets and renders instead of using the already present ones if he did it in Mansion.

The Story was already present to do it in Mansion in my opiniom....which ill post later as i dont want to increase this post...

What would you guys do Bloker997 Jar775

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
It was back during the 7b Version I came across the development of this on FapNation as i was looking to try more Sandbox games during the Covid Era. And I instantly connected with this game.
I had enjoyed the character development of every single Character in the game and the slowburn pay offs with Ms.Fine and Julia.

I was more than looking forward to the game when he announced he will do Fine's Time for 8B when she dint make an appearance in 8A.

But he decided on over complicating things by doing Other Story modifications with it which was honestly not required at the time which delayed 8B significantly with only 4 Fine Bangs after 1 year of development.

On Top of that he decided to integrate Murder Mystery into the plot while we are doing her in Plenty Hotel which made him wanting to create even more assets and renders instead of using the already present ones if he did it in Mansion.

The Story was already present to do it in Mansion in my opiniom....which ill post later as i dont want to increase this post...

What would you guys do Bloker997 Jar775
Heh, i also found it on fapnation(that's where my adventure with avn's started) When i first played it, game was pretty buggy from what i remember. He dug himself too deep, with remakes, reworks while trying to satisfy everyone. Its easy way to burn out. All we can do is wait and see what future will bring.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Heh, i also found it on fapnation(that's where my adventure with avn's started) When i first played it, game was pretty buggy from what i remember. He dug himself too deep, with remakes, reworks while trying to satisfy everyone. Its easy way to burn out. All we can do is wait and see what future will bring.
What was your idea towards "Fine's Time"????
How do you think it should have begun and should end???

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
What was your idea towards "Fine's Time"????
How do you think it should have begun and should end???
I have no idea, havent really thought about it, all i know is that scene with ms. Fine and Robin on the phone was freaking hot :D

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
I have no idea, havent really thought about it, all i know is that scene with ms. Fine and Robin on the phone was freaking hot :D
Thats One thing I was hoping to not be in their. Honestly i would have preferred for Robin to be completely oblivious to the fact that Ms.Fine Loves us more than her and we are showing her love back by pounding her into oblivion.
It would have been even more hot to pound Ms.Fine in the same house everyday while Robin is staying with us.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I think it’s always a bit of a lucky dip when it comes to finding something of a genre that can really get people continuously wanting to play a game and find a main character that can really get someone wanting to play too I fully believe what makes a game really good is a good story. Good characters and even good music that’s just the mainstream games that I hold those type of I would say standards in regards to adult visual novels games, two of the standards which is good story and good characters, is two of the standards needed to make a game successful in this area Any other thing is, it’s not about the speed of the update that come out is the quality of the updates that truly make the difference on whether or not a game it’s gonna succeed. I believe that this game in question has the potential to be very good game it’s got the characters The story, while a bit overly complicated can be successful one if planned right and like I said before, sometimes it is a good idea to take a step back stop and think and look at the game as a whole and seen what can be done better what have one has learned from the development of this game Cause I think that’s also the key to success is learning from success and learning from failure

Reactions: Bloker997

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Thats One thing I was hoping to not be in their. Honestly i would have preferred for Robin to be completely oblivious to the fact that Ms.Fine Loves us more than her and we are showing her love back by pounding her into oblivion.
It would have been even more hot to pound Ms.Fine in the same house everyday while Robin is staying with us.
Wasnt there already threesome scene in the mansion? How would that work? :D

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Wasnt there already threesome scene in the mansion? How would that work? :D
I am just saying that right from the start, Robin should have been left Oblivious to the fact that Ms.Fine now belongs to us for good...Everything else would have been perfect.

Reactions: Chimba

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I am just saying that right from the start, Robin should have been left Oblivious to the fact that Ms.Fine now belongs to us for good...Everything else would have been perfect.
Well if i would have to choose between sex with sexy milf or sex with sexy milf and her sexy daughter i would choose the second option :D

Reactions: frozenfeet

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
But what if the MILF herself is 100 times hotter than the daughter herself...Then what...
Robin got a better body than Ms. Fine. Some scenes I would put Robin over her mother. The MC's soulmate is still his best friend though.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Well, for me, Robin is most attractive girl. But from objective side, you cant single out any model from this game.
Now, as MS Fine concerned, she was actually biggest problem of this game. While game story was constantly changed and reworked, part with her simply became constant dead end, with more and more complicated story, constant changes, new elements and rewrites. In end, from story where MC has to chose between his new girlfriend, and old childhood friend it came to constant roller coaster with gf's mom. Anyway, lack of focus in development killed this story.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
For me its
1.Ms.Fine
2.Lana/Julia/Robin
3.Heather

The other girls dont matter much to me...
That Victoria Lawyer might have made the list if we had much content for her...

JosephCosta

Jun 8, 2020
Ive always liked mafia like games. what pisses me off though is the fact that they are never accurate, In the Italian Mafia foe which i know alot about if you get what i mean, there are no colored people in the family, there are no women, its a boys club. also, in order to kill a made man irregardless of which familia he is from you need permision from the Commission. also the commission will step in before a war breaks out. And most importantly you have to be Italian, or Italian American.

Reactions: MAD6999
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes