Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
You have no idea, the Plenty Hotel murder mystery have been extremely difficult. Plus they made a new renpy update which made me change a lot of coding. Why does everyone think I only talk on Patreon? I obviously talk here too. If anyone sends me a pm I reply.
you have been absent on pateon as well as discord, sent you so many PMs but you dint reply anywhere. This is the 1st time i have seen a response in quiet sometime.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999 and Jar775

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
you have been absent on pateon as well as dicord, sent you so many PMs but you dint reply anywhere. This is the 1st time i have seen a response in quiet sometime.
Quite so. I sent him several messages as well, also no answer.

I don`t think that keeping up his appearances - on this forum at least, from time to time at that, just to keep up hopes up (I really mean subscriptions flowing), is enough at all.

Small wonder that Rocking Robin is considered abandoned without any update for a year, or any word from the developer in that time.

Communication is the key, and it`s obviously lacking here big time.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Quite so. I sent him several messages as well, also no answer.

I don`t think that keeping up his appearances - on this forum at least, from time to time at that, just to keep up hopes up (I really mean subscriptions flowing), is enough at all.

Small wonder that Rocking Robin is considered abandoned without any update for a year, or any word from the developer in that time.

Communication is the key, and it`s obviously lacking here big time.
One genuine progress update is what i want from Robbery1211 so that we know what is happeningotherwise This is my last day of Subscribing to him....I genuinely dont want to but since November we have not heard anything from him and the payments were left on. I felt as if i was paying for nothing.

Reactions: MAD6999 and Jar775

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Just wish he would share the details and let us know about it. He has been silent for a year now. Makes you wonder what is really happening
Why don't you pm him if you're so keen to know what's going on ? Didn't he said himself, that you could do so here? Go ahead.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Hope this is just his usual self and update is not far off :whistle:
Its been more than one year without game update and its been exactly 1 year now that we have had no communication regarding the progress.
Bloker997 Jar775 have been waiting for any form of communication regarding a progress update.
He has stated he is pausing the pledges but nothing has popped up on Patreon yet.

• Sad
Reactions: Blueray
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes