estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Dark assassins make port android+Sancho mod
But is blogspot delete/banned I don't know
Yes DA hacks on Sancho's mods until they are kind of able to work. Sancho doesn't like that and I told him I wouldn't do that. Unless he finds time to help me I won't be including any of his mods.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Anyone got a full save?
I erased the game many months back.
Wanted to back track my progress and see the repeatable scenes again.. I forgot I erased the whole save folder along with the main game.
Shite.

Too lazy to start over at this point...
thank you

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Anyone got a full save?
I erased the game many months back.
Wanted to back track my progress and see the repeatable scenes again.. I forgot I erased the whole save folder along with the main game.
Shite.

Too lazy to start over at this point...
thank you
Dont worry... He will put on an updates button where you can check what he has updated...
Well this is all if Robbery1211 plans to update the game or just sit back and keep getting money from Patrons. (Harsh Comment....but given the circumstances)

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
that's upto robbery.
Exactly. If Robbery1211 would update us on what he has been upto since November's progress report it will make huge difference. And not just saying he is working or anything. Show what he has been working on give us a detailed report so atleast it will lift everyone's spirits up.

Last edited:

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Atleast last year he pause the payments after 2 or 3 months until he released the 8b version. But this time he stated he would update the game every 2 3 months so that we will get something and kept the payments on. And after 30 november he just went AWOL, NIA and Radio Silent for a long time popping up on discord and here but not providing any update on what is going on with the game and why has he not stopped payments this time around.
Its extremely disappointing that this game went through this route but he kind of backed himself into the corner when he decided to make Fines Time in Plenty Hotel rather than the mansion...

Something like this...
As much as I love this game and Robbery1211 dedication to the game and his supporters before the release of 8b....
I really Feel he backed himself into the corner when he decided to do Fine's Time in Plenty Hotel. He has to come up with so many things for different characters in the Hotel and the different areas he has to design with creating a Spa & Swimming Pool, Gym and various other ameneties for the Hotel.
Now this is just my thinking that what if Fines Time happened only in Mansion rather than somewhere else.
Chance has threatened to have Ms.Fine taken away while MC has stated he wont let it happen and takes it upon himself to protect her.
Sends Robun Away to protect her as she bears his Child and Stays with Melisa at the Mansion and thats where the Fine's Time would begin. The whole Mansion has so many rooms where we havent banged Ms.Fine yet:
Living Room
Dining Room
Kitchen
Swimming Pool
Spa
All the other Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Hell even the Parking Lot.

But this is just me...
I am sure Robbery1211 has a plan. But only wish he would communicate what is he upto.... Bloker997

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes