Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I started a new game and it lists all the kinks in the game, and then theres four kinks on the right with X's over them implying that they aren't in the game. One of them is incest. Incest IS in the game though. Does that mean the other ones are also in there and if so, why are they X'd out?
Well, to be fair on that...the prologue is quite clear regarding your adoption. If you choose to think of it otherwise than that you aren't wrong for doing so as it's a work of fiction and imagination of course, but officially it isn't so. The MC's mother by blood is Linda.
1635022003797.png
1635022059146.png

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8B
Size 737 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Last edited:

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
View attachment 1350765

SanchoMod presents
Rocking Robin - Multi-Mod
(partial release)

Game Version: v0.8A
Mod Version: v0.8A
Mod Updated: 10-23-2021

Overview:
  • First part of a multiple release multi-mod.
  • Doesn't alter any of the original scripts, easy to install/uninstall as desired (subject to change with future mod additions).
  • Doesn't alter your persistent file locked/unlocks so your OEM gallery is left unaffected. This allows you to continue unlocking it as "cheevos" the way the Dev intended.
  • Modular scripting code, other features are already in the works. Stay tuned for additional info/teasers as they mature.
  • Professionally coded, aesthetically produced synonymous with the SanchoMod heritage (this ain't no fugly half-assed hack job).
Features:
  • Custom scene gallery, fully independent of the OEM, fully unlocked.
  • Motel Jack scene gallery, fully independent, fully unlocked. I set up all the scenes as replays, so if you wish to escape before the end of the scene either right-click or press Esc, then "End Replay" as you would normally do in a RenPy VN.
  • Hidden Photo Location Guide. Fully featured custom guide now includes all 3 characters as requested by users.
  • Hidden Photo Viewer. Includes all 3 character's photos, customized layout as requested by users.
Installation:
Uninstall:
Change-Log:

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

For those few scrub code bandits, please see the fine print below.
Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
Hi Sancho, first of all thx a lot for the MOD, it does show all the scenes but I encountered problems and just wanted to know if that's a problem on my side or in general. Two examples:
1. In Lana's gallery, 8th scene, when I'm asked "what should I say", the only option available is "This is a great movie" which ends the scene.
2. In Elaine's 6th scene when she asks "are you in a rush?" the only option available is "Yes, I should get going" which, again, ends the scene.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi Sancho, first of all thx a lot for the MOD, it does show all the scenes but I encountered problems and just wanted to know if that's a problem on my side or in general. Two examples:
1. In Lana's gallery, 8th scene, when I'm asked "what should I say", the only option available is "This is a great movie" which ends the scene.
2. In Elaine's 6th scene when she asks "are you in a rush?" the only option available is "Yes, I should get going" which, again, ends the scene.
Well, then it's an issue with the dev and his scripting talents. I can look at it but so far the mod doesn't change ANY of the original scripts at all....not one single change to them. TBH you're going to find bugs all over the place in this...get the Raid can out w/ me as I can only spray those suckers so much :) .... and I appreciate the kind words, sincerely.

Reactions: acondo

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Edit to the above: I might need to flesh that out so it makes sense to non-technical folks. The mod jumps to particular places in the OEM script and it's the scripts job to play the scene. If there is a bug in the OEM gallery (when you unlock it via playthrough) then that same bug is going to be in the SanchoGallery as well. I hope that makes it a bit more clear for folks that don't do the "code" thing. Regards.

Reactions: lucas69

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Can't for the love of god find the damn flashlight. Played this a while back, didn't have a trouble then. Where is this back alley ( can''t click on anything on image with four storage compartments)
( Nevermind: found the damn thing)

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Rocking Robin 0.8b
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

As always my ports are compatable with @0x52 Universal RenPy Mod, just drop it in the game folder.
Here's a version I modified slightly to hide keyboard during search resaults

Last edited:
Reactions: dra4654

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Wow, 2 'droid ports w/ the mod on the same page....you phone-pullers getting some luv tonight. You'd think with all the hoopla (I'm very grateful for the kind words and appreciation for the work that went into the mod) that we'd get re-listed in the OP after being so suddenly yanked. I still find that removal quite odd and unhelpful for those looking for the mod links. It is what it is I guess. I'm still working on goodies in the background but VN updates keep dropping that I have to progress on as well, so my plate is pretty darn full. Thanks again for the appreciation folks, sincerely.

Last edited:
Reactions: krisskross94

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
I was enjoying the game until this dumbass scene, now I hate Katherine, she's stupid as fuck.
Some of the dialog is corny as fuck too, I should have a choice if MC is going to act like a soft bitch.
RetardLogic.png

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Edit to the above: I might need to flesh that out so it makes sense to non-technical folks. The mod jumps to particular places in the OEM script and it's the scripts job to play the scene. If there is a bug in the OEM gallery (when you unlock it via playthrough) then that same bug is going to be in the SanchoGallery as well. I hope that makes it a bit more clear for folks that don't do the "code" thing. Regards.
Luckily there was a quote of your mod on this last page. So i didn't had to look too hard to find, since it was removed from game release page for some reason

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Oh man what a huge disappointment. I was on medium sandbox and now it's a huge mess. It changes to VN mode and reverts to parts of the game I've already played. I actually like the sandbox in this game and now I have to start all the way from the beginning again. Don't know why it was removed but such a hassle having to replay again.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
You can simply skip those scenes which already played simple
Oh man what a huge disappointment. I was on medium sandbox and now it's a huge mess. It changes to VN mode and reverts to parts of the game I've already played. I actually like the sandbox in this game and now I have to start all the way from the beginning again. Don't know why it was removed but such a hassle having to replay again.
:WeSmart:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

you can skip only if you are in vn mode, at sandbox mode it always kick you on start where you choose your name

what he can do is try to reach map before new update kicks in that way can continue in sandbox mode, tho still have to replay whole chain of laptop missions and who knows what else, i have kind off lost interest to see and if that doesnt work can change difficulty and then rush to map

ok so i did lil bit dig in console and before every one delete old version if you still have it, there is option to change difficulty
at least you can check which one you have, and since only hard remains it seems, one removed , easy moves you to vn better change all to hard, 1x true 2x false

easydiffculty_chosen = False / True - sandbox up to v7D
harddiffculty_chosen = True /False
mediumdiffculty_chosen = False / True

well managed to dl the game, setting nopy to NA works,
had before set on easy dif and am still on sandbox, do get warning about potential bugs, whats nothing new with this game and thats it

only thing so far that is money doesnt show, tho its still in console, and have to replay whole laptop missions chains, gallery also all the sudden 1/3rd scenes locked , i think ill wait i little

new money variables

persisent.dustins_dough = - mc pocket money - v8.a
persisent.inthebank = - atm money
sanbdox players got short end of stick in this update

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
-Removed the medium sandbox difficulty and changed easy to visual novel mode.
Why would one implement such a breaking change? all my saves are useless now and start a new game in VN mode. And I already had to start from the beginning multiple times in previous updates. I guess this is goodbye...

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Come on brother, you know sandbox mode ain't as simple as that. We all know the criticism is legit, and folks should be able to vent that as at this point it's pretty much their only retribution though I'm doing my best behind the scenes to find a proper solution.

Reactions: EZ8lt and micmitja

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Here's what I'm experimenting with currently. Make a copy of the save you wish to retain (for preservation purposes) and in the copy edit the save and change mediumdiffculty_chosen =False and harddiffculty_chosen =True then load that sucker. More variables need to be changed but I'm trying to find the easiest solution than hopfully won't bork out.

Reactions: micmitja
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes