Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
didn't everyone use to be black in this game?
Well, it was more complicated than that. Author first produced a game with Black MC, and most of LIs were black too. It wasn't popular so he started new game with possibility to chose between White and black MCs (with different stories and LIs). In end only White story left. (There was few drastic changes... first it was insect story real mom, other adoptive mom was aunt, there was no mafia...) :D

Reactions: goldenrhino

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat

money // LP/FP // fotos (laptop) // mc items // motel scenes // places unlocker (!!!use with caution!!!) // day time

View attachment 1335200 View attachment 1335199 View attachment 1335987 View attachment 1335981 View attachment 1335982 View attachment 1336065

!! only edit LP/FP if you already met the ppl !!

day date : monday is day 0 ......sunday is day 6 /// day time : morning is 0 ... night is 3

be carefull with damien cash at the beginning - you get arrestet for cheating
change always to low amount before sleeping in car

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1335198

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/post-3164612

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
update

edit : cleared some var´s , added some mafia stuff
(charisma etc for the mobsters)
Screenshot_1.png like this

there are maybe some outdated var´s - dont mind em , dont change em

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Robbery1211

call/adressing error

label diner_charmaines_questions_0:
$ diner_char_questions = True

dw "I need to speak with you..." <---
dw "In private."

doesnt calls the mc´s given name

Reactions: Robbery1211

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
WTF chuck, so I picked stay with Lana and got that ending, the ending said Kat killed your dad, but playing from the Lana save again and picking Kat gets me killed, what the fuck is that shit.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
So i saw in a gallery that there's a "lana virgin route", then i went on ahead and tried a LOT of stuff but couldn't get it no matter what, there's no walkthrough either.
Also saw a lot of people asking in this thread but there's no answer, so any kind soul would like to point me in the direction to HOW do i get this mythical virgin lana route?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So i saw in a gallery that there's a "lana virgin route", then i went on ahead and tried a LOT of stuff but couldn't get it no matter what, there's no walkthrough either.
Also saw a lot of people asking in this thread but there's no answer, so any kind soul would like to point me in the direction to HOW do i get this mythical virgin lana route?
by sacrificing 10 virgins on under full blue moon on feb 30th.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes