Macalion74

Mar 29, 2020
can you make the Mc, More boss like, i think he is a little submission, specel when it come too Momma and Ms. Fine, and it will be nice if the player, have some thing too say about who shall be his girlfriend. but out of that i like the game, so far. need some free game. (y):p

ai...

May 30, 2019
For the mission where is the drone? Charmaine's hint is if you thought you were flying while riding it imagine how it must feel. Also where do I find the fox the second time. I found it at the body shop. My hint is it's watching me. Also where do I park my car. But I went to my cars location and didn't find anything to click on besides my doors.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep encountering this error while using the SanchoMod, I've tried redownloading and reinstalling, still the same thing.
I'm trying to replicate. It appears you are maybe in VisualNovel mode, is that correct? If so ~when does it occur (do you get started with the Prologue up to a certain point). I'm updating another VN currently but will look deeper into this after a while.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Nope.
I suspect that problem is here, but I am not a coder.
Python:
    jump exitfinestime_lana

if visualnovel == True:
        return

jump plenty_hotel_room_livingroom
In attachment, there is whole script for the event.
I'm obviously not that far with the ChoiceGuide but I'll take a look real quick and see what's up. I'm going to be jumping around the code so I might need additional insight from you folks on this... give me a bit.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I can't access the area to get to MS. Fines 7th photo. I already drew out all the m.c cash from the bank so how do I access the area to get to the photo?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Robbery1211

See this post. The issue is in label: exitfinestime_lana
Specifically this menu choice conditional: "Yes" if version8c != False:

If set to True then it all works but obviously the version is incorrect for that purpose.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Robbery1211

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoTempFix (for unmodded or modded)

Temp fix for being stuck at Fine Times (this is not how Robbery should/will fix, this just gets you sorted for now). DL the attached and chunk the file in your "game" folder, removing the "2095025_" prefix as desired.

Important: Only works if loading a previous save, this is intentional.

This should work, let me know if it doesn't. I'm working on another VN currently but it tested fine for me on a cleaned bench unit. If you later find you don't want/need the fix then simply delete the file.

Mentions: Aliasus porxo Thermophob misdark

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Also stuck at fine times
For the mission where is the drone? Charmaine's hint is if you thought you were flying while riding it imagine how it must feel. Also where do I find the fox the second time. I found it at the body shop. My hint is it's watching me. Also where do I park my car. But I went to my cars location and didn't find anything to click on besides my doors.
The drone is on top of the truck in the storage area. The Fox is either behind the gate or on the roof on the right in the car area.

Last edited:

porxo

Oct 27, 2019

Temp fix for being stuck at Fine Times (this is not how Robbery should/will fix, this just gets you sorted for now). DL the attached and chunk the file in your "game" folder, removing the "2095025_" prefix as desired.

This should work, let me know if it doesn't. I'm working on another VN currently but it tested fine for me on a cleaned bench unit. If you later find you don't want/need the fix then simply delete the file.

Appreciated. I will hold out for now in case Robbery drops a patch in the next day or so, just to prevent any possible savefile fuck up, but thanks for the fix .

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
OK folks, I'm back to coding on this one... I had another VN that updated so had to knock it out real quick. Let's see if I can get you folks some addl modded content to play around with.

Appreciated. I will hold out for now in case Robbery drops a patch in the next day or so, just to prevent any possible savefile fuck up, but thanks for the fix .
No problem bud. Just know it lets you out of the FineTime event, it doesn't change any of your situation... I wouldn't do that to ya. I only did it since folks said they had the same issue last update as well so thought I'd take a look. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Repeated grammatical issue, non-critical:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When the conditional is True the player gets the following twice:
mom "You may not make much at first but if you do well it will pay off big time."
mom "Please, try your best to do well."

Not a biggie, just noting it.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018

Well, I took the time, to test patch.
1) It works with compressed version only. Probably because scripts are unpacked in it. In full game, scripts are packed together with images, videos and audio.
Robbery, sorry, but this wont prevent people from enabling developer and config console. It's rather easy to enable it anyway.
2) This patch exits finetime, but kidnapping of Holly is not solved.
Before this bug we are supposed to leave Hotel, wait till night, then return to Hotel and find the Holly. Bug is that after leaving the hotel, we are just returned to lobby and stuck there.
In VN mode, this event works less or more correctly. (that's why I suspected part with VN == True)
Here is my save (sandbox) with bug replicated (10-3) and one, slightly before triggering bug (10-5)

Reactions: jxd
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes