Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I have no idea why I'm disregarding my other active projects but I've steadily been fleshing out the ChoiceGuide's complete first draft for conversion to dynamic. There's ~600 menu choices and fuck-knows how many hotspots there are to code out. I'm adding and removing stats as I go so as to minimize clutter as much as possible.
1664312207821.png
ChoiceGuide is dynamic, automatically changing depending on previous choices:
1664316544690.png 1664316571101.png
Whiskey-thirty can't come fast enough today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
I have no idea why I'm disregarding my other active projects but I've steadily been fleshing out the ChoiceGuide's complete first draft for conversion to dynamic. There's ~600 menu choices and fuck-knows how many hotspots there are to code out. I'm adding and removing stats as I go so as to minimize clutter as much as possible.
Whiskey-thirty can't come fast enough today.
That's because it's drawing you in! :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Robbery1211
Hey bud, found a variable boolean fuckup in script cmfine:
$ l_finesphoto_hunt_alt = Falses33
Should obviously be False

Regards.

Edit: Another possible issue with an Ebony choice regarding her relp at the "restaurant" here (script cshauntae):
1664327130152.png
I'm fairly certain (since they are both currently coded at -2 relp) that you meant for the first choice to be +2, but it may very well be intentional as a no-win situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robbery1211

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
How do's the mc charge the phone? M.c went over to Jasons house a few times however no option to charge the m.c cell phone ever shows up. Jason probably has as the type of charger the m.c needs for the phone

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Thanks for the kind words bud... but remember, this originally was just meant to be a gallery mod as requested by folks last year. All other features should be considered a "bonus"... a bit of a above and beyond. I just don't want folks to get expectation too high before anything additional is even produced. Not an excuse but I have a lot on my plate currently, both with these mods and everyone around me IRL seeking my time and assistance. I'm doing my best to distribute that as evenly as possible... and still find some time to catch a nap every now and then. 24-hour days have been my nemesis since the day I was born... I need 'em ~36.
Its a win, win for me. If you update your awesome mod its a big time plus for me. If not, than I'll survive and find your mods on other games I visit. (y)

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Its a win, win for me. If you update your awesome mod its a big time plus for me. If not, than I'll survive and find you mods on other games I visit. (y)
I'll be possibly pushing out an update this evening with all the character scripts ChoiceGuide's done. It still isn't 100% but that's a good chunk of them that folks can use while I continue to work.

Reactions: Mukuro

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
How do I sleep with Shauntae? I already went to a double date with her and her friend and jason already told me the story how they met (Sandbox)

Last edited:

SifRed

Aug 1, 2020
So... i don't know why but i couldn't choose the path for Lana in sandbox mode, and now the paths seems to be fused together and i can't progress with her past beating her ex-boyfriend, does anyone know a possible solution?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Update ending at the elevator of plenty hotel ??? Or i messed up something??

Tired of unavoidable rimming scenes. Lana & robin scene have one of those when mc is the star. Why it is not avoidable

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes