-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
some find always something to nitpick about text.
I don't have any problem if the points made are meant to be constructive. If they're just critical, though, and you make several mistakes yourself, you've kind of undercut your own credibility.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
1664663130744.png
Well Lana, I'm glad you asked. Once I figure out how to get these damn awkward dinner trays out of the way we're going to find a place to get those hair extensions removed you apparently had put in this afternoon. Everybody knows your hair doesn't go past your shoulders. Silly woman. :ROFLMAO:

Yea, I'm likely going insane speedrunning this over and over testing the new mod code... it's just about Crown & Coke time by my clock.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Robbery1211

Serious fubar here with Elaine's code/labels.

If the player chooses "Don't ask her to do anything" then there's a call for the standard sleep variables and the next time of day module which that screen gets superimposed on the current scene, then there's no jump away, it goes straight to the previous choices lewd scene. There's no way this was your intention... it's too fubar'd to be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I need help with unlocking some galleries pictures for Jason I need help Getting the second replay part of the gallery unlocked because it’s not giving me a precise saying I’m how do I unlock it it only says tell his cousin she’s she’s beautiful and follow her storyline and see him at night now I don’t know if we have to do it in a particular time order or anything like that and it’s really confusing and that goes for basically well pretty much with quite a few of them like the new character shauntae it says complete the characters name seen at the mc Friends house and then I have to talk to the MC‘s friend at the evening to to get to know her I think that the replay gallery needs a bit of fine tuning in regards to call haps giving a bit more detail on how to unlock particular scenes like highlighting a Pacific day on when players can access a particular scene or Is there a particular way to access the option to unlock the scene because again with my first question about needing help about this I kind of didn’t think about this particular thing so I thought might make another posting about it

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
How to unlock Heather's last two scenes? Does having both Lana and Robin as my girlfriends automatically shut down the possibility to progress Heather contents? The first one only says I need to lock the door but I don't find the option; in terms of the second I fuck Heather while Holly is sleeping but I still have no idea how to gain the last scene.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
How to unlock Heather's last two scenes? Does having both Lana and Robin as my girlfriends automatically shut down the possibility to progress Heather contents? The first one only says I need to lock the door but I don't find the option; in terms of the second I fuck Heather while Holly is sleeping but I still have no idea how to gain the last scene.
According to the gallery when you click on the picture itself if The main character drinks coffee and locked the door then enter the shower on Friday or Saturday for you picture should be unlocked now the last one and this is according to when you click on the picture cause it tells you what is required to unlock it you’re basically the main character has to have sex with her watch sleeping with the other female character but I’m not 100% sure that that would be correct because again some of the Hints when you click on the picture in the gallery they’re not very precise some are a bit but not really a lot of them and that’s what’s really confusing because a lot of the scenes that are meant to be unlocked when you go to those particular scenes sometimes don’t get the option to unlock them

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Does Finetime's storyline end in MC exiting the elevator after discovering the cop's body in the current update? After the scene the hint suggests I visit the hotel during night but when I do so it just automatically transfers to the lobby and apparently gets stuck. I thought it's the problem of Sancho's mod but after replaying it without mod the result is still the same.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Does Finetime's storyline end in MC exiting the elevator after discovering the cop's body in the current update? After the scene the hint suggests I visit the hotel during night but when I do so it just automatically transfers to the lobby and apparently gets stuck. I thought it's the problem of Sancho's mod but after replaying it without mod the result is still the same.
It is the ending i guess. Sandbox user here. Playing without mod

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeoEros

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
You can have all the girls. They know that MC fucks other girls, only friction is with Robin and Lana, but you solve it. For locking the door, you need to buy electronic lock in store. For last scene, you need to wait, one night you will get hint to go at your apartments bedroom.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeoEros

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
It does end then. To exit the PH go to the roof and use the phone

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 :

I did get this error using your mod:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey JJ, see a post I made to another user regarding that error here. I simply can't replicate on any of my 4 bench systems nor the studio's main system. Can you verify that you are indeed using the latest mod DL inside a clean install of the VN?

Reactions: JennaJJ

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
Can you verify that you are indeed using the latest mod DL inside a clean install of the VN?
Yep dear Sancho, fresh install (installed the vn today for the first time ever on my pc). :cool:

PS: I am just dling the vn and your mod again for testing.

Edit: Another fresh install and using your mod -> same error ... :unsure:. Without mod ofc no error :eek:.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yep dear Sancho, fresh install (installed the vn today for the first time ever on my pc). :cool:

PS: I am just dling the vn and your mod again for testing.

Edit: Another fresh install and using your mod -> same error ... :unsure:. Without mod ofc no error :eek:.
Ok, thanks for checking that for me JJ. I must have fixed it shortly after pushing it out and I'm so many versions beyond that currently that I must have bench tested the corrected version rather than the currently submitted one. Bear with me... I'm so far above and beyond what the current submitted has regarding features and have been coding all weekend to find a point were I'm ok submitting the latest. I've added so much to both the ChoiceGuide and the MiniStat dynamic info but I must complete the two events I have started including the photo hunts in-game. I've had some setbacks due to VN bugs so I scrapped some of what I started until they are resolved but these two I'm working on now are too good to not finish before updating the mod again. Please give me just a bit more time and you'll be much more happy with the product... me knowing you ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JennaJJ

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
Ok, thanks for checking that for me JJ. I must have fixed it shortly after pushing it out and I'm so many versions beyond that currently that I must have bench tested the corrected version rather than the currently submitted one. Bear with me... I'm so far above and beyond what the current submitted has regarding features and have been coding all weekend to find a point were I'm ok submitting the latest. I've added so much to both the ChoiceGuide and the MiniStat dynamic info but I must complete the two events I have started including the photo hunts in-game. I've had some setbacks due to VN bugs so I scrapped some of what I started until they are resolved but these two I'm working on now are too good to not finish before updating the mod again. Please give me just a bit more time and you'll be much more happy with the product... me knowing you ;)
Yay!

4.10 star(s) 69 Votes