Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.8b bug

I would say the old save is not compatible with the new version !!!

1) All money are gone and that the money is safe on the bank account are not true !!!
2) Phone I have had low battery so no options with my old save from 0.8a (the version before)
3) Auto Shop Sunday Night open don`t work (you unlocked it and nothing)
4) After a time when you have not done to go out with Shauntae&Ebony it don`t work so the hint don`t go further when you haven`t played it don`t help.
5) Masturbate in hotel room - you get a error message that you should go to discord channel
6) When you haven`t Shauntae`s background for the phone you can`t choose one because all time you get the background from Shauntae not found.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is there any way where you can do all routes for each of the family members (mom, step-mom, sis) on sandbox mode? the reason I am asking is because my first playthrough I wasn't able to unlock that many of scenes with any of the family members only the beginning scenes but somehow I was able to unlock all the girlfriend, mother in law, childhood friend, police officer and other non related family members scenes. But the family members I wasn't able to unlock that much of scenes except some of the beginning scenes. This was 1 update before the 0.8 version. Do i need to spend less time and not sleep on childhood friend house? become a sub instead of dom with police officer? or what do I do to get all the scenes with the family members on sandbox mode.
You choose a way and miss other scenes when I remember correct you decision are not only between the girls aso the answer have impact what scene/cg you are seen.

Reactions: LordDiabl0

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I am trying to do it but there is no coffee to drink, I am clicking everywhere..
can you check my save to see maybe there is a bug or am I just dont understand what I am supposed to do.
Buy the coffee from the store then click the counter in the living room

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I haven't played this game since last October, when i wrote a pretty critical review of it. I actually forgot about it tbh.

Can anyone tell me if there's been much more content added? Especially since this has been so long since the last update? The only thing I can really remember is the insane economy in the game (like you make $150 per day but a bottle of wine costs $20,000 or some shit)

I think I'll give this game another whirl when Sancho releases his mod.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I think I'll give this game another whirl when Sancho releases his mod.
Good morning. Please just don't allow expectations to get too high. This will basically be a full-blown SanchoMod without a ChoiceGuide. That'll all have to come at a later time/date.

Reactions: moose_puck

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
So, found a couple of bugs. First one, since about chapter 3 i have a hint when i press the question mark that says "i should go see lana on tuesday or saturday during DAY while she does yoga". And when i go there, lana isn't there. If i go to her front door and try to enter it says "i think lana is in the back doing yoga" but she isn't.

And second bug, after i find the dead detective in his hotel room, i get the call from heather and then it sends me to the map screen but whatever i do and whatever i press, it sends me to the hotel lobby where i have nothing to do, no hints and all i can do is sleep.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Robbery1211, original gallery, Katherine, first scene: bad label call causes exception.

Edit: Here's another with Elaine. Cutscene path is incorrect, should be characters/elaine/elaine_licks_cum_soft.webm
Python:
label elaine_cum_button:
    if speed == 2:
        dustin "You do know how to use your tongue don't you."
        dustin "I'm about to cum."
        scene elaine_licks_cum_soft_0
        $ renpy.movie_cutscene("characters/elaine/dominant/elaine_licks_cum_soft.webm", stop_music=False)
        scene elaine_licks_cum_soft_0
        pause

Last edited:
Reactions: Robbery1211

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
So, found a couple of bugs. First one, since about chapter 3 i have a hint when i press the question mark that says "i should go see lana on tuesday or saturday during DAY while she does yoga". And when i go there, lana isn't there. If i go to her front door and try to enter it says "i think lana is in the back doing yoga" but she isn't.

And second bug, after i find the dead detective in his hotel room, i get the call from heather and then it sends me to the map screen but whatever i do and whatever i press, it sends me to the hotel lobby where i have nothing to do, no hints and all i can do is sleep.
I'm having the same problem too and it tells me to go to some discord channel becaues i can't progress into the story further.

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
I am stuck at Fine Times. I found the Detective and in the elevator it said more coming soon. I get to the normal screen but after going in any room and using the global link to get out I end up in the hotel again with nothing to do and unable to leave. Any help?

I'm having this problem as well also it's been mention before on pg 162 and 164. Let's see if this bug error gets overlook by Dev.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod update status:

Okay folks, I've got a lot sorted but since it's almost 2300 hours here it's time for me to find a bite to eat real quick then I'll get back to it. I have the Motel Jack gallery 100%, the Photo Guide 100%, the Photo viewer 100%, and have the following left in the SanchoGallery:
  • Robin, Julia, Kelly, Shauntae, and the Cathy/Bekky/Kenya groupings (basically 5 more groups out of 19).
Once that's done I'll push what I have public so the mod will be a minimum of what it was before plus having all the normal SanchoMod in-game GUI tweaks you've become accustomed to. No cheats, no ChoiceGuide, no SanchoSplits yet. Here's the summary of planned initial update release features:
So, this will basically be a SanchoMod minus the ChoiceGuide which is one helluva lot more than the initial mod for RR had, so don't be too bummed. There's only so many hours in a day and I've spend most of them with this VN rewriting perfectly good code due to the massive amount of image file name changes and screen name/label name changes. It's kinda sucked to be honest but I'm too close to bitch about it too much now. I'll keep y'all posted as always. Regards.

P.S. this fucking mod better be put back in the OP or I'm dropping it... it's too much work for folks to not know it's a thing.
Good afternoon. Currently I'm done with all the galleries so I'm modifying the core mod code to set the foundation for other goodies such as a possible future ChoiceGuide as well:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes