3j23

Jun 19, 2017
Can someone help please. Stuck with the cop. Says I need to get info, but I stay at the car the whole day and night nothing is triggered. thanks

Last edited:

3j23

Jun 19, 2017
Playing On SandBox Mode. Just recently Played Vn mode Because Developer REMOVED easy Settings S.b Mode

Agreed with First 3 points. Cop Related Scenes are very Grindy.
Tuxedo blade costs are part of story i Think
Job payment Will be raised After Increasing Levels. If u Like, U can Press keys icon in car to money Cheat
How do you get the officer scene. Im stuck on that route right now. thanks in advance

3j23

Jun 19, 2017
Grind.....
Then progress story. She will take u to lockup
Im at the part where I got the laptops for robin to rob the bank and now I need to get learn more about the officer. I keep working at the auto shop and sleeping in the car and still nothing. Is that common until triggered or anything else i should be doing. Theres nothing at the diner.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Im at the part where I got the laptops for robin to rob the bank and now I need to get learn more about the officer. I keep working at the auto shop and sleeping in the car and still nothing. Is that common until triggered or anything else i should be doing. Theres nothing at the diner.
Not sure but keep some money with you When sleeping. Grind....

Reactions: 3j23

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
hmm so far officer just took my money that i had lol
Welcome to grinding time. Keep giving her money!! She will take u under custody then the lawyer will rescue u.....
Her event & car service center girls events are the Grindy things here

Reactions: 3j23

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Anybody ever figure out why we can't do the yoga scenes OR talk to Lana in the evening yet? It's only been asked about 100 times and nobody has given a reason or a solution.

Reactions: matataretro3

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Anybody ever figure out why we can't do the yoga scenes OR talk to Lana in the evening yet? It's only been asked about 100 times and nobody has given a reason or a solution.
It's a bug.

In the last update (or the one before), the dev introduced the option to avoid certain girls.

With Lana it's when we see her in front of the MC's house when he collects the furniture. This is where we have the option of avoiding Lana or not.

I think the bug comes from there since before this addition in the game, I was able to do yoga and go to see her in the evening.

I have no solution, apart from testing if it's just an inversion, and therefore we would have to choose the option to talk to her later or to ignore her, to be able to see her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JamieSadistic

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
It's a bug.

In the last update (or the one before), the dev introduced the option to avoid certain girls.

With Lana it's when we see her in front of the MC's house when he collects the furniture. This is where we have the option of avoiding Lana or not.

I think the bug comes from there since before this addition in the game, I was able to do yoga and go to see her in the evening.

I have no solution, apart from testing if it's just an inversion, and therefore we would have to choose the option to talk to her later or to ignore her, to be able to see her.
That's pretty much a deal breaker for me in this game.
Lana and Ms. Fine are the only reasons I play it. I hope the bug will be patched or fixed soon but until then, I guess I'll give your advice a shot and try the inversion technique. I spent the better half of an hour going through the script files to see if I could pinpoint an issue with various variables but nothing stood out as irregular so I think you may be correct.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Can someone plzzz give me his android save bcoz i can't collect all the pic of mis fine bcoz at the parking place whenever i click on the location i transfer on map screen i tried 1000 times but still can't get her pic and story can't run without her pic so plzzz give me some save

Dehvid

Nov 4, 2021
Just curious why this game has the incest tag when it says your "adopted mom"

seriously someone needs to remove the incest tags (adopted and step mom aunts and cousins non blood is not incest)

or least someone should make an incest patch.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just curious why this game has the incest tag when it says your "adopted mom"

seriously someone needs to remove the incest tags (adopted and step mom aunts and cousins non blood is not incest)

or least someone should make an incest patch.
adopt, step, etc is incest when asked patreon's opinion.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Dehvid

Nov 4, 2021
adopt, step, etc is incest when asked patreon's opinion.
I can see so many devs going to subscribestar eventually. Patreon is shooting themselves in the foot. Roleplaying has been going on with couples for so many years. Next they will be banning anything sex related.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes