lucifer6546

Jun 14, 2017
Anyone able to upload a mega link for either Mac or windows since neither of the links work, nopy is shutdown and annonfile is very very slow. ty

Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
Hello, impossible to download the game now : mega has not the file anymore and Nopy is closed... the two others takes days to download. Can someone reupload on mega at least??

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hello, impossible to download the game now : mega has not the file anymore and Nopy is closed... the two others takes days to download. Can someone reupload on mega at least??
i guess only way you got is via torrent or slow links

direct link

Reactions: ZakAttak

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Robbery1211 I suggest using Pixeldrain instead of Nopy, which just shut down today apparently. The others up take way too long to download and I just found this game today and want to play it. MEGA doesn't have it, and both Anonfile and Mixdrop take a LONG time. I normally DL a game this size in half an hour tops, but those two sites want to take at least 6 to 10 hrs each!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mixdrop isn't that bad, not nopy/mega but lightyears quicker than anonfiles.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Robbery1211 I suggest using Pixeldrain instead of Nopy, which just shut down today apparently. The others up take way too long to download and I just found this game today and want to play it. MEGA doesn't have it, and both Anonfile and Mixdrop take a LONG time. I normally DL a game this size in half an hour tops, but those two sites want to take at least 6 to 10 hrs each!
I did not post my game here so whatever they did and how they did it is on them.

Reactions: ZakAttak

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
the messed up house scene is not triggering for some reason in the yoga scenes i get a msg that says im not interested until i talk tolana in the evening
I'm in the exact same position.
Yoga scenes won't go further unless I talk to Lana in the evening, but when i go there in the evening it says there is nothing to do there. So please tell us should we wait for a fix or we can play other branches...i wouldn't want to start all over again...

Thx

Zaxxs

Jul 5, 2018
I'm here with everyone else played on medium got stuck here in chapter 3 last time I was in lanas house was the masturbating on the couch scene which is second in the gallery (also choose the she has a boyfriend route)

So_so_hot

Jun 29, 2017
Stuck at go to Lanas house in the evening and the cop at night where the hints say to sleep in the van. Could someone post a save file i can use after these two events?

Reactions: matataretro3

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
why i cant continue the game from my saves in episode 7 when i click on the room in mansion it takes me back to the previous episode

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
This game rarely had saves compatibility. Author constantly changes events, triggers etc...
and how are you supposed to know where you are in the game ?
at the beginning of V8 you go backwards to i dont know which version and you have to buy the 4 laptop again and all other events and you cannot enter the mansion anymore ( it is locked ) and you cannot go on a date with robin etc.....

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes