The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
This version is MUCH less buggy, thank you. Lana seems to be the best for mc to lose it to given how she has pined for you for so very long.

Need to have scenes with Cousin, Sister, Mom, and "Aunt". I kinda loooove how Mom and "Aunt" are actually just in a poly relationship with MC's dad and they just use the terms "Mom and Aunt" for easy of explaining it to people. lol. Makes me think the MC can end up filling the role for them that the dad left.

Though it makes me veeeery sad that you pop Robin's cherry with your finger as it would be so much more satisfying doing it when you finally deflower her. :(

Also, can we fuck the cop eventually? She's super cute.

Reactions: Robbery1211

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
How are you meant to actually land a punch in the fight mini-game? Just like the sneaking mini-game, the fighting mini-game needs an explination too.

@Robbery1211 I'm enjoying the game so far. It's rough around the edges, but what do people really expect at this stage?! My only true gripe is that I like to create saves for the CG's I like yet sometimes pressing right click to go to the menu to save puts you back at the map screen thus ending the content you were currently engaed in which really breaks up the immersion.

I really like the cousins hair, the cops too - I'm really in to more alternative styles personally but I was still quite shocked to see some people on here outright hating on the hair do's - how can anyone expect that ALL the girls be to their specific liking?!

Other than that, again I know it's early days, but to me Lana feels like the main girl and Robin not so much... (Which as far as I'm concered isn't a bad thing 'cos I like Lana waay more :D )

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
How are you meant to actually land a punch in the fight mini-game? Just like the sneaking mini-game, the fighting mini-game needs an explination too.

@Robbery1211 I'm enjoying the game so far. It's rough around the edges, but what do people really expect at this stage?! My only true gripe is that I like to create saves for the CG's I like yet sometimes pressing right click to go to the menu to save puts you back at the map screen thus ending the content you were currently engaed in which really breaks up the immersion.

I really like the cousins hair, the cops too - I'm really in to more alternative styles personally but I was still quite shocked to see some people on here outright hating on the hair do's - how can anyone expect that ALL the girls be to their specific liking?!

Other than that, again I know it's early days, but to me Lana feels like the main girl and Robin not so much... (Which as far as I'm concered isn't a bad thing 'cos I like Lana waay more :D )
Are you playing Version 3b? I thought I fixed that saving issue. Wait until Johnnie looks to his right, you have to be patient.

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Are you playing Version 3b? I thought I fixed that saving issue. Wait until Johnnie looks to his right, you have to be patient.
I hadn't noticed that I wasn't on the current version, my bad! I am on the correct version now but I have come across another bug. If I click on the MC's old house from the map it starts the story again with being sat outside the house with Lana approaching, I can replay the scene up untill I have to sort the furniture but I can't click on any of the furnite to organise them.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I hadn't noticed that I wasn't on the current version, my bad! I am on the correct version now but I have come across another bug. If I click on the MC's old house from the map it starts the story again with being sat outside the house with Lana approaching, I can replay the scene up untill I have to sort the furniture but I can't click on any of the furnite to organise them.
Does it ask you if you want to skip to Chapter 1 as well?

McKraken

May 13, 2017
Playing for the first time.

Overall seems alright. Will say that I'm disappointed by two things:

- Current lack of content for "Cousin." Maybe it's the haircut, but she's just hotter than the rest, to me. I'm sure this will be rectified in the future. However...

- The temptation of Robert/Jason/black "MCs" path and subsequent discovery that it's on the backburner/not going to get updated. Refreshing and straight forward premise, unique environment, and most of all the hot black models. Sad face. :(

Jun 6, 2018
Read what you actually posted carefully. Google Drive has limits on how many times a file can be downloaded in a certain time. The file will be available to download from GDrive again leter, but try another link for now.

I tried after 24 hours, same thing happened, so i know what i wrote. This same thing happened to me before, that's why i wrote the words. Quick downloads only happen for me from 2 sites - GDrive & Workupload.

Good day / night.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Rocking Robin [v0.3b] [Robbery1211] - Original Size: 877MB

Download PC (108MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching quality.

Rocking Robin [v0.3b] [Robbery1211] - Original Size: 877MB

Download PC (108MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y)

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 301666

In Version 4 you will be able to pick your game type. Sandbox or Visual Novel. Here is a look at what the choice screen will look like.

yes! i am NOT a fan of sandbox.
i just started playing the game. loved the intro! :love:
visually it's really nice. the animations are great. the girls are hot af. but it would have been a better experience for me if it were a VN ^_^'
looking forward to the next update :) looks really promising!

btw Kingvlad, why did you put fan sigs in the post?:unsure:

Reactions: Kingvlad

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
I tried after 24 hours, same thing happened, so i know what i wrote. This same thing happened to me before, that's why i wrote the words. Quick downloads only happen for me from 2 sites - GDrive & Workupload.

Good day / night.
Sounds like you may have an ISP issue...

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
@Robbery1211

I am not sure how production going forward is going to go for you making content for both VN and sandbox style but I am damn sure glad its going to have the option to play it solely as a VN because I simply despise sandbox games but I love the girls and story so far so I slogged through it.

I will see how it turns out in the next update and you might earn yourself a new patron (y)

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
You know, this might be one that I would go for the Sandbox mode for a few reasons, mainly, I really enjoy the money making questions in the auto-shop.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
You know, this might be one that I would go for the Sandbox mode for a few reasons, mainly, I really enjoy the money making questions in the auto-shop.
LMAO For now you can press the ranger key in the inventory.
At least until I think of more creative ways to make money.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Yeah, I know. I clicked it once after I paid the 6000 to Robin's mother just to see how much it'd give but otherwise left it alone.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes