Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
People please don't use old saves. The ATM is unlocked after you spend the first night at Jason's house. If you use an old save I'm sure your already past that.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Can anyone who started the game from scratch send me a picture of the mapscreen with Robin's house unlocked and no ATM? What did you do up to that point?

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
after mc is spoken to from robin mom she says need a suit from but when I try n shop for suit says need 25000 in bank witch is in not yet been added yet ?
Please don't use old saves. The ATM is added after you sleep at
just continue on from the previous version
I said in the title that old saves won't work. You have to start the game fresh because you get the ATM after you sleep at Jason's house the first night.
A LOT has changed since version 3

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I like the game a lot it's great and I'm sad that this developper has only 6 patrons :(
(btw team visual novel here :D )
It is how it is, if you aren't featured by other big devs it takes some time to kick off. Now that it's less sandboxy (which seems to be a problem for a lot of people), I'm sure it will get more traction. It's overall a great game and looks super clean, with great renders and interesting characters, so its a matter of time.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
It is how it is, if you aren't featured by other big devs it takes some time to kick off. Now that it's less sandboxy (which seems to be a problem for a lot of people), I'm sure it will get more traction. It's overall a great game and looks super clean, with great renders and interesting characters, so its a matter of time.
Agree with ya 100%.

After a long day at work, the last thing I wanna do is grind/free roam(work).

Let us relax and enjoy the story. :)

Edit - There's a VN mode option when you start the game. Haha wooooops. Good on ya dev! ^_^

Last edited:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
One thing i Hate to see after a long grind with a game then map then grind, than answer all questions at the shop... then grind again is --->
OLD SAVES WILL NOT WORK
YOU MUST START A NEW GAME

:mad::mad::mad:

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
One thing i Hate to see after a long grind with a game then map then grind, than answer all questions at the shop... then grind again is --->
OLD SAVES WILL NOT WORK
YOU MUST START A NEW GAME

:mad::mad::mad:
Sorry, I added more to the beginning. Now you can choose to chase the thief.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
There's been a nice amount of new content since I last tried this.
I tried the VN mode and that plays more than a kinetic novel, not a genuine VN for now, but it's okay, still a lot better than all the needless running around in a sandbox game.

I really like the cousin a lot visually, a shame there's next to no content with her.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
People please don't use old saves. The ATM is unlocked after you spend the first night at Jason's house. If you use an old save I'm sure your already past that.
play game from start again and collect 30000 and don`t have atm !!!!!

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Uow!! it was my first time playing the game and i choose the VN mode and i am impressed with the amount of content, there is really a lot!!, quick question for the dev, when the MC have to hide and his sister is in the shower and she tells him to hide in the bathtub there is a line stating that there is a scene that for now is available only in the sandbox mode, that is the only scene that is not available on the VN mode or there are more than just that one? and what happens in that scene? i am thinking on giving the sandbox a try but i am too curious to wait :LOL:

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Uow!! it was my first time playing the game and i choose the VN mode and i am impressed with the amount of content, there is really a lot!!, quick question for the dev, when the MC have to hide and his sister is in the shower and she tells him to hide in the bathtub there is a line stating that there is a scene that for now is available only in the sandbox mode, that is the only scene that is not available on the VN mode or there are more than just that one? and what happens in that scene? i am thinking on giving the sandbox a try but i am too curious to wait :LOL:
I didn't know how to allow players to find all the pictures in VN mode that's why its only sandbox. It's the only one for now. They fuck.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes