Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have a guide for Heathers photos?
Some of these were insanely hard to find especially the one in the Aunts House. Ended up resorting to checking the script files to find which sections they were located in and then scouring those scenes. Anyways aside from the one you get from the story quest mission the locations are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Anyways aside from the one you get from the story quest mission the locations are:
Dude you are a lifesaver, i played again on the Sandbox mode just to see that scene with Heather, and it was missing just one picture thanks to you i found the pic, thank you so much bro!!

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
The game gets so fucked up when I have to find lana's boyfriend. Scenes from the beginning of the game keep playing

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Ok, correct me if I'm wrong when I play VN version of the game and it says, "This option is not available" doe that mean is not implemented yet in the game or just not in VN form?
I liked the game, but I dislike girding, yet I'm willing to sacrifice if it means more scenes.

djrock

Dec 18, 2017
Does anyone have a save from sister in shower in sandbox mode im playing VN and some thing are not available.

Question will this be added in later versions?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Does anyone have a save from sister in shower in sandbox mode im playing VN and some thing are not available.
Here.

I was about to play the VN version since I usually like it more, but hearing about that Heather scene made me change my mind. And thank god for it, because it was amazing, I didn't know she was that wild. Amazing update, the new characters and plot looks very promising.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Click the ranger key in the inventory 30 times.
money is not a problem now i just have more money ! i don`t have ATM in my game ! do i need to start again ? and again ? how many times to play from start this game ???

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So basically we have two moms and one throws us out into the streets, literally, into homless status while the two, with sisters, remaingliving in a luxury home while one still supposedly "suffers" from it.. except when not giggling happily in the arm of the other... she says money is tight and doesn't give a dime. So we play a homeless, broke kid who sleeps on the streets while two "loving" moms still lives the lifes of luxury and only one lends indirect support. Supposedly all this for our own good. :unsure:

Kinda interesting plot with emphasis on the story i give it that. Nice to see more and more story heavy VNs coming around. But.. the background and actual reality of the game aren't exactly overlap one another, while i do admit i have an issue when it comes this kind of "supportive" moms in games.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
[QUOTE="Mytez, post: 2055463, member: 136150"

I was about to play the VN version since I usually like it more, but hearing about that Heather scene made me change my mind. And thank god for it, because it was amazing
[/QUOTE]

Consider yourself lucky my friend, i had to play twice just for that scene, but the sister is one of the hottest characters so definitely was worth the time, and i enjoyed the sandbox mode, not grinding like i was expecting, the money cheat also help a lot.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Consider yourself lucky my friend, i had to play twice just for that scene, but the sister is one of the hottest characters
I'm a huge huge fan of Lana, but after seeing how nasty the "princess" can be, she's easily become one of the best characters.

Reactions: smokebox

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Well I was excited for the option to play this as a VN until we get screwed out of the best scene in the game. Lame.

Playing it as a sandbox isn't that big of a deal but why punish players who just don't want to run around a map repeatedly. I am glad the dev added the option but it really falls flat on the VN side.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Best scene? What scene? I played the VN route :geek:
Sex with Heather(sister) in the shower but you need to find all her pictures first, and since you cant do that in the VN thats why its only available on the sandbox mode

Reactions: Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Boning Heather. You need to collect all of her pictures, so it isn't part of the VN.
Yeah, i thought there is more than just two pictures of her. I'm not interested in Heather though so no biggie for me :whistle:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Hey Mytez Did you also let the MC lose his virginity to Lana? that decision felt so right.. Robin is great but Lana is amazing, its just me or Robin kinda gave him a free pass so he can be experient and be able to please her without hurt her in the future? it would be nice if she is also willing to share, i don't want to hide Lana forever, and now Heather and also the other possible ladies in the future.

Reactions: Xevrob
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes