Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
saame, the character designs are great, they all look beautiful in there own way, the story is fantastic so far (i played on VN mode not the sandbox mode so that might impact the player perception on it)
in the last few months money's been kind of tight, not to mention that i ussualy like to subb only on the begining of the month kuz patreon way of payment system, but when i noticed his sub count/income, i knew this is something worth going for, and as far as i can see there is an update about every ~40 day

got a question tho since i see the dev sometimes in here, do i need to play all the scenes all over again when a new update is out (i remember seening a notice that old save do not work)
For 5B, no. For 6A yes.

IceKream

May 27, 2018
First time playing this game at 4am and I played the visual novel version- loved it. Everything is amazing. Only errors I notice was that after mc had sex with Lana, the story still referred to the MC as a virgin in some places. The story was a bit rough early on, but the game gets better and better!

Eager to play sandbox mode and super excited to get with Ms. Fine, Heather, the officer and Kelly in future updates! Also Best girl is Lana, Lana > Robin easy and I hope there's a ending that can reflect that! Thanks Robbery1211 for the outstanding work!

Reactions: Robbery1211

marksame

Dec 20, 2018
where to find sister's photo's ?
I found two one is first one and second is in mailbox.
and Tikoya story line, only two scenes are unlocked how to proceed further.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Wait a second, do we have to take robin's virginity with our fingers no matter who else we have had sex with? WTF! Please change this, I want to properly pop her cherry.

Big Pork

Jul 27, 2019
where to find sister's photo's ?
I found two one is first one and second is in mailbox.
and Tikoya story line, only two scenes are unlocked how to proceed further.
Go back and check Post #367 on page 19 of this thread. That will tell you where almost all of the pics can be found.

Here's a freebie. Look in the auto shop just above the poster at the far right of the screen. That, plus the locations in the post above, will give you all of the sister's photos.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
You actually gave me a good idea saying that. I believe it should be that way as well. Thanks!
Glad to help! Sorry to sound like a self entitled prat. Was just super excited at the idea of a proper deflowering scene only to have it robbed from me. :O! lol. Looking forward to a redo of that scene then! lol.

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
Is there actually a way to get a cheaper tux? After she told me that it would cost more than I had, or dropped my in bank total to below 25,000, I told the woman that I didn't want it anymore. There's a message saying I should be able to find one somewhere cheaper, but I can't seem to find where that somewhere is, or even if it actually exists.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Is there actually a way to get a cheaper tux? After she told me that it would cost more than I had, or dropped my in bank total to below 25,000, I told the woman that I didn't want it anymore. There's a message saying I should be able to find one somewhere cheaper, but I can't seem to find where that somewhere is, or even if it actually exists.
Remember the guards outside the main house?

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Dianeee

May 17, 2018
i really need a complete walkthrough of this game, because i dont want to miss any scene with the MC and other character (not NTR). anyone can help?

Reactions: Jack73

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
How he feels doesn't bother me. What bothers me is when people say the game has errors but don't say what so i can fix it. I'm not one of the rich developers with Beta testers. If someone doesn't play it like I do then there may be a bug that I missed.
I loved your game. it is original and every character has not only unique personality but great motivations and "shaping" events. Its clear you put a lot of thought and effort into every aspect of game. Sure the writing is a little rough in places but not enough to be critical. I sometimes a little lost if a harem game or romance game but considering he grew up with an addict whore before he had two moms then a Poly family that actually fits perfectly. The creation of VN mode for those that liked your work but hated sand boxing shows great initiative.
My only criticism is you trying to much with MC personality, he has 4 aspects at moment 1)The abandoned child of drug addict 2)The loyal family man that puts family before everything 3) The Naive virgin 4) the rich brat blowing money having fun and blowing cash until bankrupt. Unfortunately the 4th clashes badly with rest, how could he be a virgin if he driving around in expensive cars and throwing cash around, there is no way he not have been spotted by a gold digger or 6. He was caring of family even at youngest even his real mother. Robin even says reason she fell for him is he grew up poor and never had the rich kid vibe. I just don't see this fitting with the rich selfish brat oblivious to families problems. I would remove the rich brat party boy aspect totally and instead replace with university distracted by study but motivated by replacing father supporting family with mother still concealing worst of it. His family commitment alone is enough to drive him with guilt anyway so really is no need for the rich party brat personality.

Really hope I not offending as really like what you doing and how you listen to feedback.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I loved your game. it is original and every character has not only unique personality but great motivations and "shaping" events. Its clear you put a lot of thought and effort into every aspect of game. Sure the writing is a little rough in places but not enough to be critical. I sometimes a little lost if a harem game or romance game but considering he grew up with an addict whore before he had two moms then a Poly family that actually fits perfectly. The creation of VN mode for those that liked your work but hated sand boxing shows great initiative.
My only criticism is you trying to much with MC personality, he has 4 aspects at moment 1)The abandoned child of drug addict 2)The loyal family man that puts family before everything 3) The Naive virgin 4) the rich brat blowing money having fun and blowing cash until bankrupt. Unfortunately the 4th clashes badly with rest, how could he be a virgin if he driving around in expensive cars and throwing cash around, there is no way he not have been spotted by a gold digger or 6. He was caring of family even at youngest even his real mother. Robin even says reason she fell for him is he grew up poor and never had the rich kid vibe. I just don't see this fitting with the rich selfish brat oblivious to families problems. I would remove the rich brat party boy aspect totally and instead replace with university distracted by study but motivated by replacing father supporting family with mother still concealing worst of it. His family commitment alone is enough to drive him with guilt anyway so really is no need for the rich party brat personality.

Really hope I not offending as really like what you doing and how you listen to feedback.
One thing I've learned really quickly is that your audience greatly influences the direction of your story. What I am saying has not happened yet and it may not but it is on my storyboards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Usually ... taking the forced route in not giving any option is stating right off the bat it is a prologue, then providing the skip option, and in the end, if players do want to experience the painstaking monologue of endless exposition to get them to the actual G.A.M.I.N.G part of the G.A.M.E ...
Well ... there you have it. Nothing forced. Please keep in mind gaming is about player interaction;)!

Happy deving away this sunny summer hot shenanigans;)!

4.10 star(s) 69 Votes