maninx

Sep 11, 2018
Hey man good game job well done pretty sure you got more good stuff for us
By the way didnt get any of the music other than the rap at the main menu screen and could u please give me the soundtrack list would really appreciate it cause the rap is lit for me XD

Reactions: Robbery1211
Jul 28, 2017
What do you need to do for Lana to call you during the Day, I think I might've skipped tons of days waiting for her call.

I did find an error too when you click on any laptop in the electronic shop (That you access by going to the tux shop after getting the tux) Here's the code
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
What do you need to do for Lana to call you during the Day, I think I might've skipped tons of days waiting for her call.

I did find an error too when you click on any laptop in the electronic shop (That you access by going to the tux shop after getting the tux) Here's the code
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dammit, I forgot to remove the ability to go in there until version 6A. This is one of those things that I halted finishing because of time. 5B will be out soon and address this. As far as Lana calling, make sure that you are caught up on robins side as well

Big Pork

Jul 27, 2019
I was wondering if anyone liked Kenya, She was really just a filler character for the tuxedo shop but I am noticing that she is getting attention. I will have to buy her some better hair lol. I was thinking of a scene with her but I thought people wouldn’t like her.
Dude, don't worry if people like Kenya or not. The main thing is, do YOU want to do a scene with Kenya? If it fits into the story and doesn't seem 'throwaway' then by all means, put the scene in. She didn't really do anything for me, but if the scene is well written and makes sense for the plot I would love to see more of her.

I kind of like the suggestion that she is part of the plot later when MC comes into his own in the 'Family' and gets to show that he takes care of his people.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Dammit, I forgot to remove the ability to go in there until version 6A. This is one of those things that I halted finishing because of time. 5B will be out soon and address this. As far as Lana calling, make sure that you are caught up on robins side as well
looks good. I'll wait for the next update to play this game.

Jul 28, 2017
As far as Lana calling, make sure that you are caught up on robins side as well
I mean, there's nothing left in the hint system, the only hint I have is "One day, Lana will call you during DAY".

I already finished the date with Robin and now when I click on her door it says "There is nothing left to do"

Here's my savefile if you want to check yourself.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
I mean, there's nothing left in the hint system, the only hint I have is "One day, Lana will call you during DAY".

I already finished the date with Robin and now when I click on her door it says "There is nothing left to do"

Save after Lana's call:

Reactions: UraN82

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018

screenshot0001.png

ON YOUR SAVE. All I did was click the sleep until morning button then day from the apartment icon and she called.

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0003.png

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Why is it when i choose one of the options with Lana at the house it bugs out and repeats the schene all of a sudden and then, when i choose the same option again it says "This option is currently unavailable" ? Playing the VN ;)

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
So is there any solution for that, i dont wanna start the whole game again and yes i used save editor.
Friend, the 'whole game' is about an hour long on VN mode, that is should you choose to read every line of text and let every animation play out completely. You can just skip text you already know and jump to content you missed easily.
Besides, why are you so opposed to restarting? This is good work, the renders are quite above average, the story and characters are interesting... is replaying this game such a chore for you? Entitled Gamer much?

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Friend, the 'whole game' is about an hour long on VN mode, that is should you choose to read every line of text and let every animation play out completely. You can just skip text you already know and jump to content you missed easily.
Besides, why are you so opposed to restarting? This is good work, the renders are quite above average, the story and characters are interesting... is replaying this game such a chore for you? Entitled Gamer much?
How he feels doesn't bother me. What bothers me is when people say the game has errors but don't say what so i can fix it. I'm not one of the rich developers with Beta testers. If someone doesn't play it like I do then there may be a bug that I missed.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
That's... actually the biggest reason I decided to call him out about his post.
No constructive critisism at all, just a demand for a fix for something HE did wrong, nothing about why he does not want to invest time into another playthrough. Oh, and why drop you even a buck for your efforts...? He can play stuff for free here, nevermind the content creators clearly invest impressive amounts of deliberation, time, money and creativity into their work. This site serves as a important factor to 'get the word out' about games, to let them gain popularity and supporters from people who otherwise would never have heard about them, but the amount of mindless entitlement going around here is... staggering.
I for my part decided some time ago not to go all 'dun't like thad' about stuff I myself could not do 10% as good as you and the other creators do if literally my life depended on it. If I find a bug I tell the creator (if active on F95zone or I'm a patron) about it. I don't demand changes to make something fit my personal tastes. I don't post any generic 'this is cr*p' about content just because it's not my cup of tea.
My apologies for ranting to everybody involved. And apologies to the Mods if this is delete-worthy and they had to waste their time with this post because of me.
Robbery1211: my opinion about your game. I love the story, the graphics, the people, the dialogue. The latter might or might not have typos and errors, as a non native english speaker I do not feel I qualify to judge. I could say I feel like you missed a chance by not including a 'You're breathtaking!' moment, but that would go against my personal policies. :cool: I hope you will continue creating the game, bringing it to a conclusion in the hopefully near future (given the developement time of some content here, 2029 counts as near future ;)). Unless you declare your project as abandoned you have my patronage!

Last edited:

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Just found this game today, and I have to say it is a great game. The story and graphics are just amazing, can't wait till the next update.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Just found this game today, and I have to say it is a great game. The story and graphics are just amazing, can't wait till the next update.
saame, the character designs are great, they all look beautiful in there own way, the story is fantastic so far (i played on VN mode not the sandbox mode so that might impact the player perception on it)
in the last few months money's been kind of tight, not to mention that i ussualy like to subb only on the begining of the month kuz patreon way of payment system, but when i noticed his sub count/income, i knew this is something worth going for, and as far as i can see there is an update about every ~40 day

got a question tho since i see the dev sometimes in here, do i need to play all the scenes all over again when a new update is out (i remember seening a notice that old save do not work)

Reactions: D Dog
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes