EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
amazing game , good plot , the vn still needs some polishing it's quite confusing , the game also needs a soundtrack , but i'm really for next update , good work dev
Soundtrack fine by me, but not that music at the beginning of the game, really wanted me to stop playing already, luckily we have a music volume slider

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Soundtrack fine by me, but not that music at the beginning of the game, really wanted me to stop playing already, luckily we have a music volume slider
i don't know if it's a crunched version problem , but i didn't get any sound outside the rap tracks from time to time

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
i just hope we will get a revenge path for the aunt , i didn't like the fact that MC didn't feel any hate for her
He doesn't feel hate for her, because to him she is his mother just as Julia is. The label "aunt" is just for outsiders as explained in the story. Besides,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
He doesn't feel hate for her, because to him she is his mother just as Julia is. The label "aunt" is just for outsiders as explained in the story. Besides,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah the story with the "cousin" but it wasn't that bad to let him homeless , and she even said later that they would have made a good couple.

D

Deleted member 604239

Alright, First and foremost, thank you for taking the time out to post a message period, and especially clarify what you meant by highlighted door or directional thumbnail. Your absolutely right about this being the time for critiquing but having to click the mouse too much is a new one. You don't even have to move the mouse, the pictures move for you. In most places I even made it so that when you get to the last screen you don't have to move the mouse to the center to go back you just click it again. Halcyon 6 has nothing whatsoever in common with Rocking Robin. You are comparing apples to oranges. I need a feasible example.

When you are in the Dev world you gain a hell of a lot of respect for other Devs and their games. I can't tell you how many days I have rolled out of the bed to the computer and rolled right back in it 18 hours later doing nothing else because I trying to meet a deadline. With that said, I am not and never will I claim to be trying to make a game that is better than another Devs. If you didn't enjoy Rocking Robin, your not alone. If you did enjoy Rocking Robin, you not alone. Your opinion is your opinion.

I removed the aunt minigame because it was causing issues in VN mode that I didn't know how to fix. I never claimed to be an expert coder and I even say in the game that I'm not. As far as Johnnies minigame, all you have to do is wait until he looks to the right. Can you even consider that a mini-game? In version 3 that was having issues too but I managed to resolve it.
I think you missed the point of my Halcyon 6 example. The devs made a game they thought was good, they released it. People that played it praised it for it's engaging game play loop but complained that game progression was too slow. The result? the devs had to fix the game after launch, and the changes were so masive they ended up rereleasing the game. My point wasn't that Halcyon 6 is just like Rocking Robin, it was that the devs misjudged how their players would react to their game once it was released and had to make a course correction after the game launched.

If I had found nothing enjoyable in your game I wouldn't have commented. The problem, that you still don't seem to grasp can best be exemplified by me just returning your own words to you:

You don't even have to move the mouse, the pictures move for you. In most places I even made it so that when you get to the last screen you don't have to move the mouse to the center to go back you just click it again.
Do you really see nothing wrong with what you just wrote? you sound like one of those AAA studio execs that on the one hand claims their game is perfectly balanced and fun while on the other is selling you microtransactions that let you skip the core gameplay loop their game is based around.

Last I checked you weren't going for clicker game were you? mindlessly mashing the mouse button shouldn't be the way to navigate your game, or that might just be me.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I think you missed the point of my Halcyon 6 example. The devs made a game they thought was good, they released it. People that played it praised it for it's engaging game play loop but complained that game progression was too slow. The result? the devs had to fix the game after launch, and the changes were so masive they ended up rereleasing the game. My point wasn't that Halcyon 6 is just like Rocking Robin, it was that the devs misjudged how their players would react to their game once it was released and had to make a course correction after the game launched.

If I had found nothing enjoyable in your game I wouldn't have commented. The problem, that you still don't seem to grasp can best be exemplified by me just returning your own words to you:

Do you really see nothing wrong with what you just wrote? you sound like one of those AAA studio execs that on the one hand claims their game is perfectly balanced and fun while on the other is selling you microtransactions that let you skip the core gameplay loop their game is based around.

Last I checked you weren't going for clicker game were you? mindlessly mashing the mouse button shouldn't be the way to navigate your game, or that might just be me.
I am creating the game for the majority, the majority complained about words. I removed the words. I’m not entertaining the idea of less clicks. What I am thinking about next is making the world less desolate. Putting characters outside even though there are no scenes with them. Kind of like Tikkoya in the locker area. This will at least provide more visuals while you click.

Gaele

Jul 14, 2017
Footjob scene. It's on the game tag but maybe I lost that scene in the game. Can you help me?

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes