KingoftheEnd

Jun 3, 2017
how do ya learn rock walking and swimming?
im doing the quest in grave yard says to go to the end and wake up someone or something
AND without rock walking or what ever its called i assume ya cant go to the end?
ALSO how to learn swimming while im at it?
for swimming you need the mermaid ring in the abandoned subway, which you can get to by doing the get fired quest then beating the level 60 lady near where you exit the orcmin building and enter the abandoned subway and take it out of the chest. as for the rockwalking ring for the jagged rocks im looking for it too btw you have to wear the ring for them to work such as the firewalking ring for burning rubble and the mermaid ring for water and the rockwalking ring for jagged rocks and there is apparently an icewalking ring too according to the wiki.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
for swimming you need the mermaid ring in the abandoned subway, which you can get to by doing the get fired quest then beating the level 60 lady near where you exit the orcmin building and enter the abandoned subway and take it out of the chest. as for the rockwalking ring for the jagged rocks im looking for it too btw you have to wear the ring for them to work such as the firewalking ring for burning rubble and the mermaid ring for water and the rockwalking ring for jagged rocks and there is apparently an icewalking ring too according to the wiki.
what about edit our saves? ive edited a few things to cut through the grind (thanks for the reply)

KingoftheEnd

Jun 3, 2017
what about edit our saves? ive edited a few things to cut through the grind (thanks for the reply)
idk, i went through the whole main quest and beat the game without editing at lvl 28 the only thing i can think of is beating that lvl 60 lady in the graveyard and the treasure chest behind her might have it but un like the one in the subway where you can fight and beat her with all of your skills, the one in the graveyard is a one of the fights where your skills are limited. to beat her put on the ring of death.

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up

terayar874

Jun 4, 2020
I bought the skill book to talk to the drainfly but it was sent to the stock instead of my inventory. I've been looking around but I can't find the stock to get it back, the same has happened in another shop. Can anyone help?

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so there is a time limit? like it said i will be hunted in like a 30 days or it is just story flavor ? it counts the days or it counts the ticks ?

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
the fighting in this is terrible ...some fights you can be dom or sub and have a ton of sexual options
other fights SHOULD have the same menu system (kind of bull shit that they dont)
FIX IT!
Maybe I'm playing it wrong but fighting was way too easy. I just did heavy hitting against neighboring enemies on overmap and it one hit kills everything, except some bosses who need special actions to lose. Only sexual combat I had was at the very start and a couple of bosses who couldnt be defeated in a different way.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes