Jun 28, 2017
It's probably a nitpick but what's up with being forced to have sex with the drain fly in your apartment when you start the game?? "skipping" the sex scene just replaces it with some bs and then the game still basically says you had sex anyways. It's not an issue that's gonna prevent me from playing the game but I'd rather my character wasn't raped

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
It's probably a nitpick but what's up with being forced to have sex with the drain fly in your apartment when you start the game?? "skipping" the sex scene just replaces it with some bs and then the game still basically says you had sex anyways. It's not an issue that's gonna prevent me from playing the game but I'd rather my character wasn't raped
That's a persistent issue. The game condescendingly mocks you for noping out of sex scenes you don't want to read.

Jun 28, 2017
That's a persistent issue. The game condescendingly mocks you for noping out of sex scenes you don't want to read.
Yeah I noticed that very quickly, and the weird not really combat "combat" encounters where the only way to proceed is either to flee or to make the enemy orgasm? The games wants you to be okay with fucking everything that moves but at the same time doesn't really present your character as a total slut either, and that way of doing things doesn't really work out when the game has you customize a character. I don't like to praise it that often but atleast games like tits don't pretend it isn't rape.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I can see how it could be taken as that, the way ChatGPT saying that asking it to write smut is unethical.

But I don't think that's the correct or intended reading of it.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
That's probably a good idea. These western erogames that never end get tiresome no matter how much you might like their premise.

May 6, 2019
thats not a fair comparison. this is a japanese game while COC2 and TITS are western games and they are vastly distinct in their development methods.
these japanese games have to reach the end of development in order to sell while the western games are completely opposite in which they have to delay the end of development to keep money coming, not that i am saying that fenoxo is delaying the conclusion (i seriously dont know since i dont keep track).
the fair question is whether this game is as long as the precious games since they were quite vast in their content at the cost of the dev's labour. this game seems to have been developed fairly quickly so this makes me question the game's playtime.
i am sure that the game is going to be fairly long regardless of comparing to his previous games since they were indeed quite vast.
on another note, i the current development wall of COC2 in a few days of playing.
What does that mean, current development wall of COC2? like a new update :love:

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes