Surge81

Feb 5, 2018
how do i get the mermaid ring?, i have looked everywhere in the underground south and beaten all the mobs.

Asgarlon

Jan 11, 2022
anyone got a hint , which levers i have to toggle, to open the final door at orcmin labs? tried everything... got those three levers on lvl2 as requestetd, but nothing happens =( tyia

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
Combat in this game is retarded. Enemies have infinite HP (they full recover after 1 turn and never die), you buy spells but almost never get to use them, instead you have to play some silly back and forth with lust, and your character stats basically mean absolutely nothing.

I can forgive a lot of things but I can't forgive the fact that you buy spells and then can't cast them except in very few scenarios. It's like buying an expensive luxury car but still being required to walk down the highway on foot.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Combat in this game is retarded. Enemies have infinite HP (they full recover after 1 turn and never die), you buy spells but almost never get to use them, instead you have to play some silly back and forth with lust, and your character stats basically mean absolutely nothing.

I can forgive a lot of things but I can't forgive the fact that you buy spells and then can't cast them except in very few scenarios. It's like buying an expensive luxury car but still being required to walk down the highway on foot.
It takes some time to get used to and there is a couple of bugs you might have stumbled upon(like the enchantment bug) but it's not bad.
You definitely have to use your spells and abilities like healing abilities against undead.

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
you might be touching the dynamic combat which is more lust than the normal one?

Last edited:
Reactions: Torinir

DocInTrouble

Nov 29, 2019
How do you access the overgrowth south of the player home? Fishladdle quest for shinies tell me to go there but it is blocked by a one way door, is it a case of doing npc quest before the main missions are completed?

icelandia

May 28, 2018
I was positively surprised by this game.
I've been there, done that, probably played what could only be considered a worrying amount of titles in this page, and I don't really have the patience or the inclination to endure text-based games anymore. Not unless they are specially kinky.
Rogschard isn't specially kinky - for all matters and intent it's almost vanilla - so imagine my surprise when I found myself trapped in by the setting, by the characters nonetheless, by the impressive amount of content that a game that just seemingly popped out of nowhere already has.

So I'll just keep tabs on it and see where does it go from here.

Cynical Uke

Jun 1, 2018
Excited to see more, I last played an earlier build a few months ago mostly disappointed by how many partners only had options to top the PC anally (I'm guessing because they can't account for the possibility of getting pregnant from a fair amount of NPCs yet), but the setting and story still had me intrigued and I'm eager to see more content get fleshed out. I see a lot of potential.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Excited to see more, I last played an earlier build a few months ago mostly disappointed by how many partners only had options to top the PC anally (I'm guessing because they can't account for the possibility of getting pregnant from a fair amount of NPCs yet), but the setting and story still had me intrigued and I'm eager to see more content get fleshed out. I see a lot of potential.
The dev ended up adding generic pregnancies because custom pregnancies were taking too long to write. Now there're a lot more people that can knock you up.

Barnom2000

Mar 18, 2019
So, with a little experimenting, I found that you can insert the slime core skill "reshape high" into another species, and it seems to work ok. I don't know if this is ultimately a bad idea, but it CAN be done.
Just insert this line:
"reshape_high":{"id":"reshape_high","has":true,"accumulation":{"skill_points":-2,"banked_skill_points":2}}
into your save file. I don't know if the order of where it goes matters, I put it adter the line:
"skills":{"version":3,"store":{"inspect":{"id":"inspect","has":true,"accumulation":{}}

Make sure you add a comma at either the end or the beginning of the inserted line, preserving syntax usually matters.

What this means, is that I can make a human character a futa, and it looks like sex scenes only check if you have a penis or vagina for the options. If you have both, they work.
Don't know how this might affect pregnancy, if at all though.

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
Why do games that look like this always have a "please be heckin' wholesome and shit" warning at the beginning?

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Does anyone know which line in source file was about mc stat and exp? So many thing and confused catalog.

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
is there any place to find/buy beers other than the respawning trash cans?

e: nevermind, the vendor in the church sells them

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes