Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
So I'm a dirty little scumbag who wants everything and wants it now; is there a way to add other race traits to your character? I wanted to grab reshape to make my human a futa (for maximum breeding) and a few others, but when I add the traits in the save editor it says there's a conflict and stops the save.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
is there a way to kill the graveyard cat? i'm not talking about defeating the little shit, i meant permanently disable him from the game forever violently
I feel like playing this again just to see what's up lol

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Is there still no way to run from battles? I find it weird that this game forces you to fight and fuck everything that you bump into. Even weirder when this game seems to put a big focus on consensuality. Just seems like strange things to focus on in a battle fuck style game.

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
Could anyone explain the weapon damage system, please? The only thing that seems to be doing any reasonable damage to enemies is the Large stick which deals 4-5 dmg/hit at 17 strength. Swapping to anything else: gauntlet, floppy, orb instantly reduces the damage 1 dmg/hit at the same strength. It led me to believe that maybe orbs deal magic damage but it dealt 0 damage to the ghosts.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Could anyone explain the weapon damage system, please? The only thing that seems to be doing any reasonable damage to enemies is the Large stick which deals 4-5 dmg/hit at 17 strength. Swapping to anything else: gauntlet, floppy, orb instantly reduces the damage 1 dmg/hit at the same strength. It led me to believe that maybe orbs deal magic damage but it dealt 0 damage to the ghosts.
Swords and other melee weapons deal their damage rating per hit in face-to-face fights. Gloves, etc, are considered unarmed attacks when in a face-to-face fight. You need to attack from the field view to apply damage from weapons like the orb at range.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Is there still no way to run from battles? I find it weird that this game forces you to fight and fuck everything that you bump into. Even weirder when this game seems to put a big focus on consensuality. Just seems like strange things to focus on in a battle fuck style game.
You...you can literally decide to skip fights.

Reactions: Eoin

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
Swords and other melee weapons deal their damage rating per hit in face-to-face fights. Gloves, etc, are considered unarmed attacks when in a face-to-face fight. You need to attack from the field view to apply damage from weapons like the orb at range.
I'm sorry but I still do not understand.

1. When I attack an enemy (a rat in the dungeon) with my current stats with a Large stick I deal 4-5 physical damage per hit. When I switch to a Longsword with same stat bonuses and attack the same enemy I suddenly only deal 1 physical damage per hit.

2. I tried attacking an enemy 2 squares away directly in front of my with an orb, but the attack default to 1 range so the enemy does not appear in the list of attackable NPCs. Only when I stand directly adjacent to the enemy does it appear in the list and deals 1 Physical damage. So I'm not sure how to attack an enemy from range with the orb unless I'm using Flux skills.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017

1. When I attack an enemy (a rat in the dungeon) with my current stats with a Large stick I deal 4-5 physical damage per hit. When I switch to a Longsword with same stat bonuses and attack the same enemy I suddenly only deal 1 physical damage per hit.

2. I tried attacking an enemy 2 squares away directly in front of my with an orb, but the attack default to 1 range so the enemy does not appear in the list of attackable NPCs. Only when I stand directly adjacent to the enemy does it appear in the list and deals 1 Physical damage. So I'm not sure how to attack an enemy from range with the orb unless I'm using Flux skills.
Then there's an issue with your game. That sword should be doing more damage.

Reactions: Harllot

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
I really dislike the new dungeon with the mech golems, getting attacked every two steps from distance without being able to retaliate (bots, frost stuff, etc.). Haven't played for a couple of versions, so I might have missed a new feature and I don't want to blame the game (yet).

What is your workaround to clearing this dungeon ? Magic and a crap load of potions ?

EragonX

Aug 19, 2020
Got a bug and not sure where to report
v0.2.7.1 (03/10/2022), {previous: 'orcmin_labs_n1_n9', current: 'far_sight'}: [You can't move to an unknown situation: machine_elemental_world_observe.]
In office lab behind the level 2 doors, open the wood door and use 'observe' on the 'Lv. 8 Machine elemental' from 2 tiles away.
Nranchs

Last edited:

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Got a bug and not sure where to report
v0.2.7.1 (03/10/2022), {previous: 'orcmin_labs_n1_n9', current: 'far_sight'}: [You can't move to an unknown situation: machine_elemental_world_observe.]
In office lab behind the level 2 doors, open the wood door and use 'observe' on the 'Lv. 8 Machine elemental' from 2 tiles away.
Nranchs
If you are not a supporter on patreon, it is better to write about this bug on itch.io page.

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Great game but am I the only one that can do only 1 point of melee damage no matter how high I raise my strength? And the fact that male monasters as considered story monsters and you aren't allowed to use the spells you BOUGHT with skill points because reasons, is ridiculous. So at present I'll have to cheat my strength to 30 - 50 or....what? Basic attacks won't cut it.

Then there's an issue with your game. That sword should be doing more damage.
Mine must be acting up too.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes