tgooasts

Jul 21, 2017
Not the problem. I mean that I can't save anymore when I originally could. I know when the button is supposed to be clickable.
I meet the same problem tho, at first I only can save on slot 60-63, and since today, I can't save on any of the save slot.
I can still download save file to my laptop, I just can't save it in the save slot.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Very impressive game. Looks like a Lilith's Throne done right - less sandbox, more scripted interactions. Quick question: how do I encounter spider landlady?
P.S. nevermind, i just found a wiki.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Yukemoto

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Very impressive game. Looks like a Lilith's Throne done right - less sandbox, more scripted interactions. Quick question: how do I encounter spider landlady?
P.S. nevermind, i just found a wiki.
True, its got a ways to go to be as dense and varied in a good way, but its on the right track

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Futile

Aug 2, 2020
How do you get exhibitionism in the prologue? I tried editing my save but I am getting errors upon uploading
You don't, the inaccessible link in the prologue that says it requires it isn't a real option it's just text.

Presumably it's there as a joke or to show how boring your character is at that point.

forkedtongue

Jun 3, 2020
So, my character is already LV5 but I can't get to upgrade stats like Wisdom or Libido, apparently. I need Wisdom 12 to get a key from a werewolf. How do I do it?

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
Maybe I'll try this game again after a few updates. Given that lust is your "real" healthbar, the bug on max orgasms is a pretty severe nerf. & battles are already difficult enough to win as-is.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Maybe I'll try this game again after a few updates. Given that lust is your "real" healthbar, the bug on max orgasms is a pretty severe nerf. & battles are already difficult enough to win as-is.
Itch.io has a new release, not sure if it's fixed or not.

VynalDerp

Sep 25, 2019
Hey, after talking Mu out of combat, you're intended to do the sex-based combat like with other monsters, yes? For whatever reason, despite having talked Mu out of combat multiple times, and playing on the latest patch, she doesn't seem to be able to progress to the next level. Is there some way to manually force it, or fix it?

stormraider94

Jun 21, 2017
I think there another way and if someone have the latest password then we can use it to get the the latest version of the game
for example 2.3.0 month password was: flockofbirds, so if anyone got the latest password then please share it with us if you can

Reactions: Fizel and Kromov

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Public build v0.2.4.1 is out and Patreon build v0.2.6.0 but I don't know where you could find it without paying

You can get the public version on itch.io

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So I haven't played this game and don't know if I ever will, but every time I see the title I'm bothered by a burning question. Is this a game called "Rogschard" with the subtitle "Lords and Loyalty", or is it a game about "Rogschard, Lords, and Loyalty"? I don't know what the heck a Rogschard is, and the absence of the Oxford Comma is throwing me for a loop here.

Reactions: Fizel and Evizzy89

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
So I haven't played this game and don't know if I ever will, but every time I see the title I'm bothered by a burning question. Is this a game called "Rogschard" with the subtitle "Lords and Loyalty", or is it a game about "Rogschard, Lords, and Loyalty"? I don't know what the heck a Rogschard is, and the absence of the Oxford Comma is throwing me for a loop here.
Rogschard is the once legendary guild you are in charge of rebuilding

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Latest version is, but saves don't fix from old to new version, so you'd have to restart :p

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
This is one of the up and coming games I"m looking forward to the most. I feel like it just needs more time to add more rad content, but what's there is cool.

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
I have yet to see the page here get updated compared to the page on itch.io it is quite outdated and in need of an update right now it’s stuck multiple releases behind the itch.io page and I am not sure if it is getting updated anymore

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I have yet to see the page here get updated compared to the page on itch.io it is quite outdated and in need of an update right now it’s stuck multiple releases behind the itch.io page and I am not sure if it is getting updated anymore
You have to post the update and report the post as an update for a mod to update the links.

The dev made the thread to promote their game and then immediately left afterwords

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes