Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Great game but am I the only one that can do only 1 point of melee damage no matter how high I raise my strength? And the fact that male monasters as considered story monsters and you aren't allowed to use the spells you BOUGHT with skill points because reasons, is ridiculous. So at present I'll have to cheat my strength to 30 - 50 or....what? Basic attacks won't cut it.
Yeah, mine is the same. Had to buy some skills to be able to deal better damage -.- only problem is that some of them have a weapon-type requirement, so if you end up not knowing/having said type you end up wasting skill points. -- Thought the flame orb was magic-typed. Guess it's only melee and range, but range unlocks too late to be useful, imo, so you're better of buying the melee, or the bolt/ball, skills.

Sure you could use the oblivion potion, but it also resets your tome skills and some of them are unique. [Healing Touch, thus it's unlock Healing Circle, and Summon Wood Sprite]

Reactions: Dyhart

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
So where can you find a magical weapon? I've been playing the game for hours and haven't found a single one.
I think enchantments are bugged for weapon type so you need a regular weapon without enchantments. It think, I am not sure.

Dolt

May 12, 2019
The folder is called Games for some dreadfully boring reason having to do with the web build. I will see if I can do something about is in the future
I finally had time to update, thanks for the adjustment! :D

Feb 11, 2020
You know, it's a bit weird playing as a slime. The description just doesn't give the impression of a slime. You're too solid and just limited to a far too human form. As a slime you should be formless, fluid. Just look at Tenoxy! Why aren't you just a weaker version of that? It seems the intro really wasn't written with a slime character in mind...

stormraider94

Jun 21, 2017
guess what ya'll like I said in my post got the code I can try and get it for us

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Can someone explain how to do the drainfly quest? Cause I must be doing something wrong.
I encounter Mu/drainfly, try to talk to get the quest, flee, go get the book and learn the skill.
Then what do I do besides just going back and flirting with her?
I can't get past that. I need to go in her nest and finally fight the spider bitch. But I can't trigger how to get to the nest.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016

V0.2.11.0

Patch notes:
  • Added a new quest, Comprehending the batty bat
  • Added new Primilla dialog
  • Added two new Primilla adult scenes
  • Added two new offspring species
  • Added a couple new icons
  • Added two species exclusive skills
  • Added three new rings
  • Added four rough terrain types
  • Added equipment details to items on map
  • Added various new bits of hidden loot to the map
  • Added midboss fight against Toeëater
  • Summon based enemy attacks now summon the enemies on a nearby random tile, instead of the tile the enemy is standing on
  • Fixed a bug where female NPCs would get pregnant with scenes using dildos etc.
  • Fixed game error of vaginal pregnancy.
  • Fixed hornspore cluster getting nonsensical pregnancy
  • Fixed generic NPC pregnancy portrait not showing up
  • Fixed max orgasms not being displayed in equipment slug
  • Fixed bug where multiple NPC pregnancies did not display a portrait
  • The movement system has been updated to allow for terrain that requires certain skills to cross
  • Typos have been fixed (due to the generous contributions of Aerial Mr. Jade, RadTad)

Reactions: Eoin and ejmuerte

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
ok game, ill probably check back later tho as these kinds of sandbox text games really need alot of content to be good so its not just running around for 8 hours to trigger a scene or two, especially when you arent interested in atleast half the content (males/futas)

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Haven't been following this closely, can you have a futa player without being a slime yet? I wanna see all pregnancy content without playing two different characters.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes