• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure whats happening here ive downloaded and deleted 2x used nopy link 1st game wouldnt open
so deleted then went and grabbed it from mega and same shit wont open so deleted
anyone having issues or am i the only lucky one here that all the bad shit seems to happen to?
UPDATED:yup i see many people having same issues as me WOW thats a first LOL normally all weird shit happens to me and everyone else be like
works fine for me dude LOL

Constanze777

Aug 7, 2020
I cannot seem to get the game to start(frustrating), I just thought I would mention this in case it had not been brought up beforehand.

KeysuSs

Sep 20, 2017
The uploaded archive is currently corrupted, the dev said so in their Discord, I think they've already reuploaded.

AdolTheRed

Jul 28, 2019
Downloaded from the developers website and the executable is now working properly. Can't confirm if any of the download links in this thread have been updated yet.

pinoytoons

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Issue is fixed now. We moved the builds on MEGA. Mediafire seemingly cannot accomodate RC's file size anymore. It has a limited DL speed for free users which probably cause corruption during DL. Hence, players could not start the game.

get the latest build here: roguecourier.com/download

Last edited:

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
This game has a meet n fuck games type of artstyle. aka really low effort animation that was a purposefully low effort so that they could make 80 million games per year. Then my thirteen-year-old self would go on Newgrounds and beat off to it. But me being the blue-collar, suspender wearing, timber cutting man I prefer my smut to be above shit that id beat off to as a thirteen-year-old.

Reactions: pinoytoons

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
i cant enter the website
someone else has the problem?

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
My bad, I posted the wrong link. It's this
I don´t know why, but i´m getting the " ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT " whenever i try to enter the site (i´ve tried in three different engines [chrome, edge and mozilla]), and is the onlysite that doesn´t charge (i can use internet normally in any other site and i don´t use proxy), has someone any idea how to fix this?

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
was wondering if its possible to play the new updates with old saves( when i start the new dow update it wont load my save

actually i deleted the save folder by accident "teehe" so can anyone give me a full save from last update ? i want to beat the new missions with playing please!

Last edited:

pinoytoons

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Hey guys, if you've been following RC developments, we've been working on the Android build for quite a while. And I'm Happy to tell you that Android build has finally "crystalized". Me and and few others have tested the latest closed beta build and it's working smoothy and no hiccups. It's a stable build and it will be released as soon as PCG is ready.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes