4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Abyssimus

Dec 4, 2017
I can't get the version linked by OP to run. Downloaded PC version, extracted, clicked the EXE, and nothing happens. Waited a minute, tried again, nothing. Restarted computer, tried again, nothing. Ran antimalware, restarted, tried again, nothing. Even tried right clicking and selecting "run as administrator," clicked "yes" when asked if I wanted the program to be able to run on my computer, and... nothing. It doesn't even pop up in the Task Manager.

Downloading from the official site to see if that makes any difference, will edit if it does.

EDIT: Ok, official version does work. Why is the version linked by OP over 100 mb larger and unresponsive?

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
I can't get the version linked by OP to run. Downloaded PC version, extracted, clicked the EXE, and nothing happens. Waited a minute, tried again, nothing. Restarted computer, tried again, nothing. Ran antimalware, restarted, tried again, nothing. Even tried right clicking and selecting "run as administrator," clicked "yes" when asked if I wanted the program to be able to run on my computer, and... nothing. It doesn't even pop up in the Task Manager.

Downloading from the official site to see if that makes any difference, will edit if it does.

EDIT: Ok, official version does work. Why is the version linked by OP over 100 mb larger and unresponsive?
Has a bug, fixed in the official ver. but the links here were not updated.

Jujitsu

Mar 29, 2018
Hey I'm having trouble running the game tried opening it and running it as admin and its just not opening- Is there a fix and is anybody else suffering from this?

forge_cat

Jan 2, 2018
Lmao, tried to continue from my save at the end of 4.06. Got immediately softlocked with no way out of the Suralih Vicinity. Started testing what went wrong with different saves and game versions, game promptly erased my gallery again. Dunno what the softlock problem is and the idea of restarting from scratch is pure pain, there's so much tutorial stuff and filler that I don't want to repeat.

Why does the game keep a "global.rcg" when it also writes to some hidden system file or registry elsewhere and overrides global.rcg with that hidden shit? It's not even in the usual locations for macromedia flash projects. I sure do love security through obscurity when stopping cheaters is more important than stopping players from constant suffering.

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Well the only reason its dead is no one is posting a silver version. Me and Pinoytoons are of the same nationality..silver patron cost 500-600 PHP per month and that's a bit too rich for my blood for now.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Time to be a hero then!

Version 4.11 Silver Tier

I also decided to bite the bullet and have the High FPS scenes from Gold Tier up to this point. If you guys want it, I can share those too.
You should go to the first page and at the bottom hit Report.

When the window comes up, click Game Update and then you can send both versions to the F95 mods. You can do so anonymously and so that the mods can create other links in case the Mega you currently have gets reported.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Time to be a hero then!

I also decided to bite the bullet and have the High FPS scenes from Gold Tier up to this point. If you guys want it, I can share those too.
Thanks a lot,dude, and I am sure people would appreciate the gold scenes.

As for the game, how long has it been since the actual "game" part got any content? It's been random girl scene as an update for, what, over a year?

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes