• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Mythereal

Oct 3, 2019
Just started playing and at the main quest to gi to my room and use Cynthia from my inventory, for some reason I can't open my inventory in my room to use Cynthia, am I doing something wrong or is there something I've missed?

Reactions: slake

oopshighfly

Nov 22, 2021
Just started playing and at the main quest to gi to my room and use Cynthia from my inventory, for some reason I can't open my inventory in my room to use Cynthia, am I doing something wrong or is there something I've missed?
Just open your bag and use it

jack3202

Feb 13, 2020
Hello. just want to drop this here

starting from this build , TTGC contents are obtainable in game. As of yet, Sativa Lockhard And San San are available, soon we will include the other TTGC. Many patrons asked us for this so we answered the call. It took us a lot of time and effort to make it happen. Nonetheless, it's better late than never.

From here onwards, there will be no need for heroes. The game as it is now is essentially free. Certain hentai scenes are no longer exclusive to silver patrons and up. However, if you want to affect the TTGC outcome, you can buy your votes by becoming a silver patron or higher.

One favor I would ask, please don't leak the gold tier content publicly. It's a post game content and it is not part of this thread. Please be considerate to small content creators like us. We're just making ends meet and it's unfair to those who are willing to support us financially. I've open up the game contents to public gradually so don't break my balls alright :D
I hope that the public version can also use the cheating function

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
How the heck are you supposed to not get corrupted by the Sahkara?

The Toro Toro doesn't fix corruption, buying pictures doesn't help, the mom mission does nothing, you don't get more bio packs, and battles (which I think are supposed to help suppress it based on the narrative) don't do anything either.

What's the point!? Am I just supposed to know the magic perfect path to squeak by without being corrupted? Corruption really shouldn't be anything more than story focused and maybe to keep you from just roaming for eternity trying to farm money without doing something to bring it down. That or the system needs a drastic change. As is, it's pretty unreasonable to get through without cheats.

I take the most direct route that I can to every objective, but if every mission doesn't lead to something that lowers your corruption then that's a problem. As an example, the first mom mission has you going through 2 different zones to complete it but you don't get anything back, so you gain a whole bunch of corruption without anything to bring it back down at the end. Now I've wasted what I had for a side objective that is going to lead to a game over, which you better have a good save for or you're starting all over again just to waste time on something else.

The easiest and simplest fix would be to NOT make bio packs a thing you have to find, but rather another resource you have to manage in order to keep your corruption at bay. The same as ship and fighting health packs. Just make the synth repeatable, with an option to skip the scenes if you don't want to watch again, and you're good.

As we're no where near any of that happening, if anyone can shed light on how to get through without cheats then I'm all ears.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how to cheat without patreon version? i tried simple thingies like saveeditor and notepad but nope/
(if needed, and i assume it is)

and why is there no [free for us] patreon version here? not popular enough game so no hero?

Last edited:

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
how to cheat without patreon version? i tried simple thingies like saveeditor and notepad but nope/
(if needed, and i assume it is)

and why is there no [free for us] patreon version here? not popular enough game so no hero?
Well there used to be some patreons posting the silver versions in the past, the game is actually good but to be fair the silver versions are for people who donate a part of their earnings for the game and realistically speaking its unfair for those people who are donating that we non patrons also get the same benefits as them.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
hm maybe someones save instead. with cash and stats and whatever...
tried to play, yeah kinda not having some boosts reduces my comfort significantly.
(risk to fail some fights & also i assume those occur on regular basis, thus become a chore/grind , so cheating d be a way 'to skip' as well)
tried to stick to main story and that wako had x15 hp so i lost. and got gameover.
also that corruption thing is no good for me.
postponed until cheat issue is resolved
minigames are not skippable, arnt they? that meteor thing (from some of the first side quests) is just too long and hard (at least not with my ships HP, passed 1st round , and blown at 2nd)

Last edited:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I've honestly found the difficulty somewhat mild, with the exception of two story battles that can be repeated if failed.
Did the game become that much more difficult in the past 3 months or so?

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
I've honestly found the difficulty somewhat mild, with the exception of two story battles that can be repeated if failed.
Did the game become that much more difficult in the past 3 months or so?
For me, it's not the difficulty of the battles or anything. I've never had any problem with those. The asteroid race just takes forever and can fuck you at the end, but I don't have a problem there.

For ME, I just don't know what I'm supposed to do to not get corrupted since I always try and take the direct route in the ship.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I dunno, I never seem to have had a problem with that.
I used the drone, followed, and occasionally spent some money in stations on lewd magazines.
Not once, during the cause of normal gameplay, did I exceed 30% corruption, and at the end I tried on purpose to raise it just to see if something would happen.
Maybe the game just has some significant RNG there that I completely missed?

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Well there used to be some patreons posting the silver versions in the past, the game is actually good but to be fair the silver versions are for people who donate a part of their earnings for the game and realistically speaking its unfair for those people who are donating that we non patrons also get the same benefits as them.
are they donating to play the game or donating to support the creator?

I thought Patreon was a place to support creators???

Deleted member 1663167

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
are they donating to play the game or donating to support the creator?

I thought Patreon was a place to support creators???
It's 50/50.

The way Patreon is setup is so that, in a broad sense, the more you donate each month, the more you are rewarded. Most creators have donation tiers (for this game it's bronze, silver, gold, etc.) which have certain rewards for each tier. Some creators give voting power for new things to be added to their game, Patreon exclusive posts, early access to game updates, sneak peaks at new content... the list goes on.

Then there are creators who also provide in-game bonuses to certain tiers for their Patrons. Almost like a "pay-to-win" feature. The developer of this game is one of those creators. This is meant to give the people who donate more of a reward/incentive to keep donating. Although there is a lot of debate on whether this is too much or not (as there are many popular devs who don't do in-game bonuses and are still extremely successful). It really just depends. A lot of people are willing to pay for those bonus features regardless of how some people view it.

Personally, I think if a game is good enough you don't really need to provide in-game bonuses, as there are MANY other great ways to reward Patrons without tampering with the gameplay itself. Plus, if you think of it like a monthly subscription, is a game like this really worth supporting for just a smidge of bonus content? Not really... The thing is that people will support you if they enjoy the game no matter what, so there isn't really a reason to add in-game bonuses that will make a lot of people upset other than simply trying to get more people to pay money to Patreon (as there will absolutely be people who ONLY pay on Patreon specifically for that small in-game bonus).

(mainly talking to the devs in this next part)
Think like a consumer for a second.... "This game is fun, but I have to pay for certain features in-game, which sucks..." Compared to, "This game is fun, and it has all this content for free?!!!? And I get bonuses if I help support them, like voting and sneak peeks??? sign me up!"
The difference here is that even if you ALSO give Patreon bonuses (voting, early release, sneak peaks, etc.) IN ADDITION to in-game Patreon exclusive content, you already have created a bad impression on someone just finding your game by telling them they need to pay for a portion of the content. You might as well sell it on itch.io if you want to do that.

Is it a little grimy? Yeah, kinda.
Does it rack up money? Yeah it definitely does. But if you're okay with the game being built like that, then by all means go for it. Just don't be upset when people scold you for it, as many people will dislike it and can lead to creating a bad reputation for the game.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes