4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Skan

Aug 25, 2017
Ehy someone else experiencing a bug after Bartoline VR training? After the training the whole inventory disappear, i kinda lost everything i had.

EDIT: another one, the game softlock at Red Beard spaceship after the lightsabercombat section. Music still play but nothing happen

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
There's a problem with the saves. When I went back to play my save it took all the items i accumulated all the magazines all the drones even the picture of the cosplay girl and lindia's panties were gone. It also made me redo that race with that chick but i beat that again no sweat.

B201T

Jul 2, 2021
Ehy someone else experiencing a bug after Bartoline VR training? After the training the whole inventory disappear, i kinda lost everything i had.

EDIT: another one, the game softlock at Red Beard spaceship after the lightsabercombat section. Music still play but nothing happen
Yeah, I run into the same problem :-/

I guess I'll try this game out again later.

Soki_Arra

Jul 13, 2019
The gallery should be saved correctly, i dont want to use cheating because i love this game.
I‘ve cared about the gallery bug since game in version 2.0.

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
You've got it folks! Here are the high FPS scenes up to 4.10. May be missing a few here or there, but remember not every scene gets a high fps version.

RC High FPS Scenes (4.10): Mega

And before anyone asks, I'm not a patreon anymore, so I don't have any later versions than what I've uploaded here. The updates felt too slow and it didn't feel worth it anymore. Enjoy though!
Could someone update this please to 4.16? Thank you!

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
I downloaded for the Android version and I did not get the apk to install, could someone else send me another link?

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes