4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Uhhuhyup

Feb 15, 2018
Here's 4.20 Silver

I waited a month for a public update that was supposed to be out in a week. I got annoyed and did the totally rational thing, giving them my money anyway. I'm not renewing the pledge, so if you don't see me again in a month then this was all I got.

wesselone

Jun 24, 2022
Here's 4.20 Silver

Mega

I waited a month for a public update that was supposed to be out in a week. I got annoyed and did the totally rational thing, giving them my money anyway. I'm not renewing the pledge, so if you don't see me again in a month then this was all I got.
Can you share the download link for the Android version?

hiroshy

Nov 27, 2020
Here's 4.20 Silver

Mega

Thx dude! Can you upload 4.16-4.19 versions of silver rogue courier? It seems, that 4.20 missing some toro-toro chicks)

wesselone

Jun 24, 2022
Here's 4.20 Silver

Mega

Thx dude, can you upload Android version silver Rogue Courier?

Reactions: DracoMundo

Uhhuhyup

Feb 15, 2018
Can you share the download link for the Android version?
Sure (I hope just these two mirrors are enough.)

Thx dude! Can you upload 4.16-4.19 versions of silver rogue courier? It seems, that 4.20 missing some toro-toro chicks)
Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be any archive of older versions anywhere and I don't have them. The patreon just links back to the website, which only contains the latest version of that tier (4.18 for public and 4.20 for patrons). I'm usually content with waiting for the stuff to come to the public through the bio-packs. This was just an impulse buy.

wesselone

Jun 24, 2022
Sure (I hope just these two mirrors are enough.)

Mega

Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be any archive of older versions anywhere and I don't have them. The patreon just links back to the website, which only contains the latest version of that tier (4.18 for public and 4.20 for patrons). I'm usually content with waiting for the stuff to come to the public through the bio-packs. This was just an impulse buy.
Thanks, these two mirrors seem to be enough for now, I'm downloading anonfiles.

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Well for the toro toro chicks they are being updated monthly with a new female with the older chicks being distributed thru collectible biopacks.

hiroshy

Nov 27, 2020
Well for the toro toro chicks they are being updated monthly with a new female with the older chicks being distributed thru collectible biopacks.
Hmm... I always get Biopacks of chicks from gallery oO I got 30 biopacks and all of them with girls from the 4.20 gallery =\ no 2b(

Last edited:

Robert O.

Jul 16, 2017
Here's 4.20 Silver

Mega

spidey.jpg

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Hmm... I always get Biopacks of chicks from gallery oO I got 30 biopacks and all of them with girls from the 4.20 gallery =\ no 2b(
Well not all of the previous girls go into biopacks right away I supposed we need to wait for the next few updates for that one.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
As far as I can tell there's no way to transfer saves from one version to another? Assuming I have no idea where I stashed the old version, that is. Otherwise, I think I'd manage.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes