• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

jack3202

Feb 13, 2020
Uhhuhyup,帖子:9127540,成員:441508 said:
這是 4.20 銀

兆豐

我等了一個月才應該在一周內發布的公開更新。我很生氣,做了完全理性的事情,還是把我的錢給了他們。我不會更新誓言,所以如果你在一個月內再也見不到我,那麼這就是我所得到的一切。
[/引用]

Here's 4.20 Silver

Mega

I waited a month for a public update that was supposed to be out in a week. I got annoyed and did the totally rational thing, giving them my money anyway. I'm not renewing the pledge, so if you don't see me again in a month then this was all I got.
4.21 Can it be updated?

Reactions: ArizonaPKU

Uhhuhyup

Feb 15, 2018
Whoops, guess I should have just waited an extra week. Oh well, it is what it is. Here's 4.21, but keep in mind that literally the only thing that's different is swapping out Lulu for Misato from Evangelion.

EDIT: Super late, but the current android version is bugged and doesn't open so I got rid of those links.

Also just a heads up. Since this update just dropped, the primary patreon posts for the rest of the month will likely be the new poll for the next girl. This means it's extremely unlikely that I'll still be subbed by the time anything else drops.

Last edited:

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Whoops, guess I should have just waited an extra week. Oh well, it is what it is. Here's 4.21, but keep in mind that literally the only thing that's different is swapping out Lulu for Misato from Evangelion.
Yeah, that's mostly what all the updates the past year+ have been, just swapping the "guest" girl with reused animations. Main reason why I lost interest in this game, it became a gallery with extra steps.

Reactions: Hajtand

ArizonaPKU

Mar 6, 2022

Mega

Dunno if my internet just had a hiccup or something, but mixdrop was giving me issues. If it's that big a deal just let me know and I'll try again. Also just in case anyone asks for the android version again here's those too.

Mega(Android)

Also just a heads up. Since this update just dropped, the primary patreon posts for the rest of the month will likely be the new poll for the next girl. This means it's extremely unlikely that I'll still be subbed by the time anything else drops.
Bro, please download v4.16 for Menari Yureyama, I've found the download link for v4.16 but it can only be downloaded by silver subscriber :( please bro download it right, thanks

here link:

Last edited:

Uhhuhyup

Feb 15, 2018
Bro, please download v4.16 for Menari Yureyama, I've found the download link for v4.16 but it can only be downloaded by silver subscriber :( please bro download it right, thanks

here link:
That isn't how that works. Clicking any download link from the website takes you to the download page which only has the most recent version. Even if I click it, it would only lead me to 4.21. I even asked about Mai specifically on the discord server. The only way you're seeing her is waiting patiently for her bio-pack to get added in a future update, or some bigger hero becoming a gold patron and dropping her high fps scenes.

hemingway999

Apr 14, 2021
It looks pretty cool but there are so many bugs. Last time I tried using the simulation messed up the inventory, I just left it assuming it would be fixed later. This time, I can't open the menu on the ship and I can't get the android started on the captain's room.

Have you thought about cutting down on the game-like features since you can't seem to assure quality? It is just sad to burry such art.

Valvette

Apr 19, 2018

Mega

Dunno if my internet just had a hiccup or something, but mixdrop was giving me issues. If it's that big a deal just let me know and I'll try again. Also just in case anyone asks for the android version again here's those too.

Mega(Android)

Apk keeps crashing once opening, Samsung says it crashes because of a bug. If this can be fixed will be appreciated

forge_cat

Jan 2, 2018
The windows version of 4.21 also seems bugged. I started a new game and got softlocked on the Emoru quest. Kouia never says he's ready after the VR training, so you're stuck repeating it forever. Also the pink haired lady won't appear for her side quest.

I used the 4.21 save in 4.20 and everything progressed fine, so it's a bug exclusive to the new version. I dunno if I'll bother continuing though, because the switch obliterated my global gallery file yet again. Siiiigh...

AdaWongLina

Jul 21, 2021
The author, as an old fan, I give you a piece of advice. In fact, since your new work has been updated for so long, I really like and look forward to it. But your work has been updating the girls in the brothel. In fact, many people want to see whether the main plot will continue to update the progress of development, and whether the heroine and the actor can have more sex and plot planning?
The greater the expectation, the greater the disappointment. Many new people have gone, and only loyal and old fans still live here, expecting the main story or the regional story to be wonderful and rich.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
New Silver version out and it features Rebecca from Cyberpunk Edgerunners....I really hope someone will be the hero with this one.

image_2022-12-12_232338928.png

Reactions: ArizonaPKU

Phreak44444

Feb 23, 2020
Anyone know where the save file for this game on Android would be located? It is not in the usual Android/data folder.

ArizonaPKU

Mar 6, 2022
That isn't how that works. Clicking any download link from the website takes you to the download page which only has the most recent version. Even if I click it, it would only lead me to 4.21. I even asked about Mai specifically on the discord server. The only way you're seeing her is waiting patiently for her bio-pack to get added in a future update, or some bigger hero becoming a gold patron and dropping her high fps scenes.
4.22 is out, Can it be updated?

Reactions: Bert1980
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes