4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
Just done playing 0.9 on this game and since it is now on 4.25 or 4.26, has the main plot gone anywhere? Or the update is there mainly to put random characters from anime into a good sex mod?

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Just done playing 0.9 on this game and since it is now on 4.25 or 4.26, has the main plot gone anywhere? Or the update is there mainly to put random characters from anime into a good sex mod?
Well there is some story progression but right now its focus on Toro toro girls...well basically its random characters from anime...this thread is almost dead though.

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
Well there is some story progression but right now its focus on Toro toro girls...well basically its random characters from anime...this thread is almost dead though.
Sucks as I enjoy the game story a lot. It seems that money is hard on the author's wallet it seems. 4.20 from 0.9 and only some story progression. Damn, that's bad. Has the author posted any plan to put more story?

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Sucks as I enjoy the game story a lot. It seems that money is hard on the author's wallet it seems. 4.20 from 0.9 and only some story progression. Damn, that's bad. Has the author posted any plan to put more story?
Not member of his patreon but I think most of his subscribers are now also croaking for ACT4 I don't know what ACT was 0.9 but maybe only ACT1.

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
Not member of his patreon but I think most of his subscribers are now also croaking for ACT4 I don't know what ACT was 0.9 but maybe only ACT1.
So I guess the story is still going? But if so, it would be quite strange as I've seen no new character scenes in the gallery when opening up cheat. Surely 3 acts would have at least warranted several new scenes from either old or new characters. Well at least there's still some more story to go through then

iced_latte

Dec 18, 2022
So I guess the story is still going? But if so, it would be quite strange as I've seen no new character scenes in the gallery when opening up cheat. Surely 3 acts would have at least warranted several new scenes from either old or new characters. Well at least there's still some more story to go through then
From what I have seen, the recent updates are mainly adding in new girls of the month that are specific to that patch. Then they are usually added as biopacks so silver patrons can view them in gallery in later patches.

I am still waiting for Menari Yureyama to be added as biopack :(

Reactions: decade789

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
From what I have seen, the recent updates are mainly adding in new girls of the month that are specific to that patch. Then they are usually added as biopacks so silver patrons can view them in gallery in later patches.

I am still waiting for Menari Yureyama to be added as biopack :(
That is if someone will post either a free version with a complete save file or the latest patreon silver tier.

iced_latte

Dec 18, 2022
I just hope there will be heroes in the future.
I mean I am willing to pay for silver patron if all the girls are in the gallery. But the fact that girls of the month are patch specific and the only way to get them after that patch is gold patron is too much for me.

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
I mean I am willing to pay for silver patron if all the girls are in the gallery. But the fact that girls of the month are patch specific and the only way to get them after that patch is gold patron is too much for me.
I see yeah the new toro toro girls are only available on the version that they were released, they would be available on bio packs but it still needs to be implemented on future versions.

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
I think everyone here is just waiting for Mai Shiranui to be biopack available before a hero shares it here lol.

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
lmao the only way to get it now is gold patron :(
its been almost a year since mai was added in 4.16
Yeah I heard that if you are Gold patreon you can get the scenes on 60 fps...wait if you are a gold patreon you get a version where all the toro toro girls are included?

iced_latte

Dec 18, 2022
Yeah I heard that if you are Gold patreon you can get the scenes on 60 fps...wait if you are a gold patreon you get a version where all the toro toro girls are included?
I thought mai was added as a high fps scence for gold patreons recently?
It would suck if even gold patreons cant access everything lol

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes