4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
Version 2.06 is out, click on either his patreon page or this link from his patreon page -->

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Guys i wnt to unlock all pls i ned some help....
At the end, dont go to the final place, go to the one area you aren't told to go to. At the station in that area is a lady who gives you a quest. Don't freak if you have almost no energy left when you finish the quest. You get automatically ported back to the lady. Course, can't really finish the game then, but finishing the game doesn't unlock anything anyway.

Reactions: AzurePetals

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
There's two threads for this game?
yea... this was first created... when pinoytoon make 2nd ep the second thread was made, not knowing pinoytoon will make the 2ep combined (which is updated on second thread)...

now second thread is more up to date
this thread only for ep1

TheBaron

Sep 6, 2017
You can do the quest without finishing the game. The quest is easy for me. But a little bit tricky.
Third H-scene is silver ofcourse (Anal)

jack3352

Oct 5, 2017
At the end, dont go to the final place, go to the one area you aren't told to go to. At the station in that area is a lady who gives you a quest. Don't freak if you have almost no energy left when you finish the quest. You get automatically ported back to the lady. Course, can't really finish the game then, but finishing the game doesn't unlock anything anyway.
equest Scenes 4 image Walkthrough

Deschain19

Jul 8, 2017
I don't mind paying. In fact I just tried. But I can't fucking stand the delay for the god forsaken password. It's beyond asinine to me. Just charge up front like any sane person.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I have always loved Pinoytoons work, including this game, but the current build is VERY glitchy, for me anyway, which I rarely ever seem to get hit by the glitch demon in anything. Sometimes when fighting pirates in the space ship, the guns for me AND the enemies will stop working, leaving the battle in a deadlock. Not a huge problem, but after getting to the end of the game, I saved at the entrance to the Space Station, before talking to the guy your tracking, that's where I'm stuck.

Whenever I load my save, to try to find the fourth scene as someone listed above (which I could not find the "lady" with the quest), I am in the same location as I saved, but the guy is no longer there and the Quest arrow points to leaving the Space Station. When I get back on my Ship, I can pilot it and get into fights, but I cannot enter the ship, and the current Mission Objective is "Current Mission", instead of "Go speak with Emaru" or whatever.

Also, originally the first erotic scene did not unlock in my Gallery, so I decided to start a new save, to fix my glitches, but when I reach the girl, after the scene plays out... it takes me back to my Gallery, with her scene now unlocked. So basically, I cannot start a new game, my save is glitch-locked, and I still haven't seen this mysterious fourth scene :p

Does anyone have a save I can use, assuming that's even possible with this game?

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
It's been so long. i'm waiting for like 3 months since the first game and no one shares it :'(
I'd go for patreon when the final version of this game released.

I am supporting some of creators in patreon but, $10 per 0.01 is too much.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
how do you start the extra quest?
If you mean the one with then there's a quite helpful tip in that blog post to help you find it. One thing that tripped me up is that learning to fight means learning to actually melee fight in this context. I initially thought it was about learning the space combat.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Anyone know how many Episodes Pinoy is planning for RC? I keep hearing him say "conclude" but I don't know if he is talking about RC in general or just the episode he is working on.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
the game is getting detected by anti virus programs as adware.gen not sure if it's a false positive or not.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes