4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Game gets flagged any one confirm there is no hidden horse shit in this?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Anyone know what's in the new update?
I think a big huge bug. Started new game, beat zone 3 boss, and nothing will happen (no map, no local, no fap). Looks like a bug to me; got past this easily last build.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Thats all that was given to me.

If anyone has the cheats pls post will add to OP
Yeah, not saying you need to do this, but for folks with PCs it's often pretty easy to strip the SWF out of the exe container with an online script. Doesn't work on macs, though. So there are plenty of people here who could do it, I was just asking if any had. Cheers.

May 20, 2017
Does the game's content go beyond MC facing the blue enemy character? The game ended for me after that in the old update.Plus, how to access the cargo girl's content?

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I played a bit of this and it seems like a really cool game... but what is with the terrible controls? W.A.S.D to move the ship and T,Y to fire... that makes no sense. You need two hands for combat, yet all the keys are located in the same space on the keyboard. You have to play with your hands on top of each other. It's ridiculous. I cannot understand why firing is not done with the mouse buttons. At the very least, firing should be done from the numpad.. anything would be better than keeps right next to WASD.

Seido

Jun 17, 2017
So... the latest update is a bug fix. Also, how do you get the latest scene again? The fourth one.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I played a bit of this and it seems like a really cool game... but what is with the terrible controls? W.A.S.D to move the ship and T,Y to fire... that makes no sense. You need two hands for combat, yet all the keys are located in the same space on the keyboard. You have to play with your hands on top of each other. It's ridiculous. I cannot understand why firing is not done with the mouse buttons. At the very least, firing should be done from the numpad.. anything would be better than keeps right next to WASD.
You can fire with your mouse buttons. Simply click the icons on the right side of the screen. Still quite cumbersome, but better than all keyboard.
any cheats pls
If you download the Silver version, there is a cheat option in the main menu.

Reactions: grgrgr5

celahir

Jun 16, 2017
So... the latest update is a bug fix. Also, how do you get the latest scene again? The fourth one.
Before you meet Emoru/go into the Hanger, travel to Noralih and speak with the pink haired woman at the bar (very bottom left) to get the quest for the last scene.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes