4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

TheBaron

Sep 6, 2017
2.06 is coming out in few days. There will be 3 H scenes (1 is silver) and 2 pictures (1silver ofc).
I love ass. I saw 3 pictures and one of them is doggy style anal. But i think its going to be silver. I hope its not. Lets wait and see what they are going to do.

Reactions: Fed

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Guys i dont can open platinum vol and do cheats and other things is say to become a patron............

bobthebob

Mar 4, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the 4th animation? Or anything with Halina.

Edit: You can get the fourth animation by doing a quest with a pink haired lady.

Criticaster

May 21, 2017
I just realized that everything this game brings to the table reminds me of reaal early mech quest on low settings.

Sep 4, 2017
The game looks good but I have a certain problem with the name of that girl: Halina. It reminds me of Halina Pawlowská, Czech playwright, short story writer, journalist and editor, screenwriter and talk show host. And, I apologize to Mrs. Pawlowská, but she isn´t that type of women that I like to see in these games.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Guys where i can find the version where i can se the patroen silver and bronz things .... ?????

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I tried the .exe version, but the first combat I got in things kinda stopped working and I had to use the red X button. I'll try the swf version to see if that works for me

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
Does the gallery break for anyone else in the .exe version? I played until the part where I get the android, saved it, left the game and opened it again to see if I had access to the gallery and I didn't. Game loads where I left it, but the gallery doesn't load the scenes that I already played. Is anyone else having this issue?

Pink Cookie Games

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Does the gallery break for anyone else in the .exe version? I played until the part where I get the android, saved it, left the game and opened it again to see if I had access to the gallery and I didn't. Game loads where I left it, but the gallery doesn't load the scenes that I already played. Is anyone else having this issue?
I'll give a look into that.

Reactions: bas
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes