darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
Reactions: Lovely Candidate

z97d3h

Feb 28, 2021
Last edited:

sazafran

Nov 10, 2021
Jean is only available in the original version of the game as far as I know. The modded .984h and expanded mod versions have Rogue, Kitty, Emma, Laura & Mystique only.

Here's a link to the homepage for the original version
(1) [Ren'Py] Rogue-like: Evolution [v0.996b] [Oni] | F95zone

Do you know how to get Mystique to appear the 2nd time after she ambushes you in your room to get her as one of the girls/do her part of the story? I can only get her to appear that first time in your room.

poloz

May 28, 2019
I got a bug. Here:
1636885806789.png

then both of them state their willingness to stay and then error:
1636885865940.png

the full txt file is attached.

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
Do you know how to get Mystique to appear the 2nd time after she ambushes you in your room to get her as one of the girls/do her part of the story? I can only get her to appear that first time in your room.

Haven't played the expanded mod in quite a while but found this info within this thread that I believe still holds true. Here's how to unlock Mystique:

Do her 2 events, go to her class during the morning and find her in the danger room at night on Tuesdays or Thursdays alone (you find out she is Mystique). That unlocks her room.
You must have met all other girls before Mystique is in the class at morning.

Faxo

May 1, 2017
after mystique shows up in my room she is not being teacher at morning :( there is no place named brotherhood :( whats her second event?

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
after mystique shows up in my room she is not being teacher at morning :( there is no place named brotherhood :( whats her second event?

I started a new game to refresh my memory and see for myself how to unlock Mystique. Here's what you need to do.
Meet Rogue. Unavoidable really.
Meet Kitty. Available after Rogue comes to see you for her first "fix".
Meet Laura by going to the Danger Room. Available only after meeting Kitty.
Meet Emma by going to class. Available only after meeting Kitty.
The order for meeting Emma & Laura doesn't matter.
Go to class on the next Monday morning, should start a conversation with Raven aka Mystique.
On Tuesday Night, go to Danger Room and meet Raven again. Note that you must move into the Danger Room at night, already being there will not trigger the conversation and let you discover Raven is Mystique. If you train during the evening, Raven will appear but not trigger the 'event'. Simply leave the room and go back into it and it should trigger then. Didn't test if it also worked on Thursday Night but it should.
Mystique's room is now unlocked.
If you are thorough about it, this can all be completed by the Tuesday of the 2nd week.

YW

Hmm... I tested this in the Expanded Mod version of the game, not the 984h... will do that and see if it works for 984h too.

EDIT:
984h version is even more straightforward.
Meet Rogue.
Mystique comes to 'see' you in your room. Opens a new location called Brotherhood aka Mystique's Room.

EDIT: Make sure you have the Quarantine Patch installed as the Brotherhood location will not appear without it.

Last edited:

Jojimiller

Oct 13, 2020
are we able to have both Laura and Mystique along side the other girls in the mod without any bugs and or glitches

Faxo

May 1, 2017
I started a new game to refresh my memory and see for myself how to unlock Mystique. Here's what you need to do.
Meet Rogue. Unavoidable really.
Meet Laura by going to the Danger Room. Available only after meeting Kitty.
Meet Emma by going to class. Available only after meeting Kitty.
The order for meeting Emma & Laura doesn't matter.
Go to class on the next Monday morning, should start a conversation with Raven aka Mystique.
On Tuesday Night, go to Danger Room and meet Raven again. Note that you must move into the Danger Room at night, already being there will not trigger the conversation and let you discover Raven is Mystique. If you train during the evening, Raven will appear but not trigger the 'event'. Simply leave the room and go back into it and it should trigger then. Didn't test if it also worked on Thursday Night but it should.
Mystique's room is now unlocked.
If you are thorough about it, this can all be completed by the Tuesday of the 2nd week.

YW

Hmm... I tested this in the Expanded Mod version of the game, not the 984h... will do that and see if it works for 984h too.

EDIT:
984h version is even more straightforward.
Meet Rogue.
Mystique comes to 'see' you in your room. Opens a new location called Brotherhood aka Mystique's Room.
i met everyone and mystique came to my room at night (first meeting) but the mondays or weekdays mornings-middays (there is no teacher at class weekends anyway) teacher is always emma and on tuesday or thursday night mystique does not show up and there is no place named brotherhood :(

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
i met everyone and mystique came to my room at night (first meeting) but the mondays or weekdays mornings-middays (there is no teacher at class weekends anyway) teacher is always emma and on tuesday or thursday night mystique does not show up and there is no place named brotherhood :(
Huh...
Have you tried starting over and just following the steps I provided?
What version of the game are you playing?

I'm sorry to say I'm at a loss here... it works for me, every single time I try it... takes maybe 10mins in the Expanded Mod version and a few minutes in the .984h version.

Reactions: Faxo

Faxo

May 1, 2017
Huh...
Have you tried starting over and just following the steps I provided?
What version of the game are you playing?

I'm sorry to say I'm at a loss here... it works for me, every single time I try it... takes maybe 10mins in the Expanded Mod version and a few minutes in the .984h version.
no i did not tried to start over and i will do that tomorrow
the version is: Rogue-Like-0.984h_1-win

thx for taking time for me i appreciate it man

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
no i did not tried to start over and i will do that tomorrow
the version is: Rogue-Like-0.984h_1-win

thx for taking time for me i appreciate it man

No problem whatsoever

And I think I figured out what your issue more than likely is...
I reinstalled the Rogue-Like-0.984h_1-win game and tested it out and you are 100% right, there is no Brotherhood. One other key thing also stood out, there was no quarantine either... So I started looking into that and here's what I found:

To those having trouble with Mystique and the Brotherhood not showing up, or modded clothes not showing, you're going to have to download and install the 1.7 Quarantine patch too. It's not an optional little Quarantine joke patch like it seems, it's a requirement.

So yeah, all you have to do is download the quarantine patch and install it (install instructions on thread first post) and then all should work fine. And before you ask, to turn off the quarantine and get rid of the masks, simply click on the 'End quarantine' option in the green backpack.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Hey thanks for taking your time helping out people, I would've done that myself here, but sadly I was a bit indisposed.

Yeah, .984h_1 test version seemed to have an oversight which prevents the menus for the brotherhood, as well as the modded clothing menus for some of the girls from appearing. Install the patch (which also contains a bunch more clothing pieces as well) and you are golden. Not to mention that it gets rid of some smaller, non-gamebreaking bugs.

Faxo

May 1, 2017
No problem whatsoever

And I think I figured out what your issue more than likely is...
I reinstalled the Rogue-Like-0.984h_1-win game and tested it out and you are 100% right, there is no Brotherhood. One other key thing also stood out, there was no quarantine either... So I started looking into that and here's what I found:

To those having trouble with Mystique and the Brotherhood not showing up, or modded clothes not showing, you're going to have to download and install the 1.7 Quarantine patch too. It's not an optional little Quarantine joke patch like it seems, it's a requirement.

So yeah, all you have to do is download the quarantine patch and install it (install instructions on thread first post) and then all should work fine. And before you ask, to turn off the quarantine and get rid of the masks, simply click on the 'End quarantine' option in the green backpack.
now there is brotherhood and mystique thx man i love ya (no homo bro) :giggle:

I've had Mystique come into my room, but I haven't seen any "Brotherhood" area.
like darkpoenplace said:

Last edited:
Reactions: darkpoenplace

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I want to try this version, but I need 0.984h as a base version, and the Mega link for mac on the main thread seems to be unavailable
All links on OP are in working condition and that is all you need to play. You don't need the unmodified base game for the mod version 0.984h, that is just unzip and play.
Only for things like Tinymanhood's TinyMod you need a vanilla game version as of right now.

Nov 29, 2021
All links on OP are in working condition and that is all you need to play. You don't need the unmodified base game for the mod version 0.984h, that is just unzip and play.
Only for things like Tinymanhood's TinyMod you need a vanilla game version as of right now.
Ok, I've got the base mod done, and now I'm trying to add the Quarantine Patch. To start with, I've figured out Rogue-Like/Rogue-Like.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/ doesn't work as the path because it should be Rogue-Like-0.984h_1-mac/Rogue-Like.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/

Secondly, there seems to be a second game folder inside that first one, which has seemingly identical contents to the one from the Patch? What's up with that? Now that I've pressed merge, I have, inside the game folder in the autorun folder:
archive.rpa
images (which is a folder)
a bunch of other stuff
another folder called games, which has inside it:
  1. archive.rpa
  2. images (which is a folder)

I don't know how to look at the archives.rpa files, but the two image folders seem to have both got a subfolder named LauraDoggy and then inside that, a single file called Laura_Doggy_Mask_Modded harem.png

When I try to open that file, I can't find anything in the image, either.

Basically, I'm just looking for confirmation I did things right, because it seems weird.

EDIT: Well, the game has booted up, so that's a good sign. But it seems to allow me access to my base game saves from here? Does that mean there's been possible corruption, or will I be fine as long as I don't open those saves in this version?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes