Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
but i can run renpy games just fine :unsure:. it's just rogue like (for years actually now) that likes to run kinda slowly. and i guess it's just badly coded thus creating a lot of papyrus stress or whatever coders call it.
Do not take my words literally. A way to solve a startup problem may be useful in your case. If this game works fine even on XP, then on Windows 10, the more it should work as it should.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Do not take my words literally. A way to solve a startup problem may be useful in your case. If this game works fine even on XP, then on Windows 10, the more it should work as it should.
nah. got gaming mode on my AV (also made sure it doesn't block a game without telling me), if i would miss a c++ i wouldn't even be able to start that game. i could ofc. try the compatibility mode, but then again... how should that increase the speed of a game? :unsure:

guess i will just stick to what apostatefarm said, it's just not working as fluently anymore as it once was ^^.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
nah. got gaming mode on my AV (also made sure it doesn't block a game without telling me), if i would miss a c++ i wouldn't even be able to start that game. i could ofc. try the compatibility mode, but then again... how should that increase the speed of a game? :unsure:

guess i will just stick to what apostatefarm said, it's just not working as fluently anymore as it once was ^^.
If everything is working fine for you and the problem is only in some delay of the game, then of course you should not go into the system settings (especially if you are not sure that these actions are correct)
The only thing else you can check is the game preferences.
228773-5873.jpg

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
If everything is working fine for you and the problem is only in some delay of the game, then of course you should not go into the system settings (especially if you are not sure that these actions are correct)
The only thing else you can check is the game preferences.
View attachment 356537
heh dont worry about the system configs. already messed around with it there to get the most out of my pc. i'm not a stranger there ;). text speed and forward time won't do it. the game reacts slow when ya go to a different destination or when you click on a button (it's just a microsecond but still very much noticeable). nothing wrong with the texts itself.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Can't say I'm a fan of the new Emma footjob animation. It's like Laura's sex pose, it just looks really out of place. I wish Oni would stop trying to do this depth of field thing and stick with something that looks good.
That looks like she dances the Hopak (ukrainian/russian dance) doing a squat-sequence, and oh just-so-happens to give you a footy in the process ... damn, I'm in stitches laughing.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
What's the russian word for friend?
Can we all now call each other that do to Emma's foot job?
Now we just need Kitty to pop-n-lock nude for entertainment.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Tovarishch is comrade and is used a lot
Ok so I'll try to explain
Tovarishch / Comrade is more of a "title" of sorts that was wildly used in USSR instead of lord, sir, ect. Idea was to use it when would person talk (for example) to police officer you would address him as Comrade policeman so you acknowledge his position of power but you address him as a equal. While in modern times use of "comrade" is not so expansive as it used to be, it still wildly used among military personnel.

And word Droog is stands for Friend (on that note we need Друг Easter egg :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 144 Votes