Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Anyone knows anything about chon "project redacted"? or something like that, forgot the name
Is the ron chon game still being produced? If it is, are there any discord servers or site to keep track of the updates?
Ron Chon ghosted as he didn't like the feedback he was getting with the new art, his "team" (of which I was one), were also unhappy that he wasn't giving them any creative say (particularly the art). To be exact his words were basically "I'm the one paying for it, no-one else is." He was less than impressed when I pointed out that the rest of us had been planning things (including working on a new setting and intro he just discarded arbitrarily), working on new art and providing other assets. In my case the new UI, icons and etc. He really didn't like hearing that if I'd charged for the art I'd also put a lot of valuable work into the game and had done so unpaid at the time.

So he pulled my UI stuff and ghosted, hasn't bothered with his patreon, githubs or here since.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Ron Chon ghosted as he didn't like the feedback he was getting with the new art, his "team" (of which I was one), were also unhappy that he wasn't giving them any creative say (particularly the art). To be exact his words were basically "I'm the one paying for it, no-one else is." He was less than impressed when I pointed out that the rest of us had been planning things (including working on a new setting and intro he just discarded arbitrarily), working on new art and providing other assets. In my case the new UI, icons and etc. He really didn't like hearing that if I'd charged for the art I'd also put a lot of valuable work into the game and had done so unpaid at the time.

So he pulled my UI stuff and ghosted, hasn't bothered with his patreon, githubs or here since.
Maaan, this game is cursed af. As soon as someone apparently working on it even hints at the idea of receiving patronage of some sort, everything goes ass. It seems like Ron is just paying for his most expensive personalized fapping experience ever.

I mean, good for him, but I thought he was more of a "for the m8s" guy and was open to changes and suggestions he might personally disagree with as long as it had enough feedback. But the way you lay it, it looks like it's gonna be a game entirely for his taste that he'd like to share with others. A bit disapointing.

I'll keep offering virgins and goats to the Expanded guys until an up to date Expanded thing appears, wether that means 2069 or Dittyman failing to stop the re-re-release of Morbius 4.

Last edited:

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Maaan, this game is cursed af. As soon as someone apparently working on it even hints at the idea of receiving patronage of some sort, everything goes ass. It seems like Ron is just paying for his most expensive personalized fapping experience ever.

I mean, good for him, but I thought he was more of a "for the m8s" guy and was open to changes and suggestions he might personally disagree with as long as it had enough feedback. But the way you lay it, it looks like it's gonna be a game entirely for his taste that he'd like to share with others. A bit disapointing.

I'll keep offering virgins and goats to the Expanded guys until an up to date Expanded thing appears, wether that means 2069 or Dittyman failing to stop the re-re-release of Morbius 4.
.... there's gonna be a fourth one? FML

elric011

Dec 15, 2017
can anyone point out all the variables, I remember there was a link to like where you got the variables to like toggle pubes on and off, but I can't seem to remember where it was for the life of me, and not the one's that are like the Main Stat variables but like the smaller ones,

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
can anyone point out all the variables, I remember there was a link to like where you got the variables to like toggle pubes on and off, but I can't seem to remember where it was for the life of me, and not the one's that are like the Main Stat variables but like the smaller ones,
Check the console variables spoiler in OP.

Reactions: Testerguy19
Apr 1, 2019
You might be thinking of this post:
Here's the variables for players and girls (Mostly just copied from the the code for the game that initializes them):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes