devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
it's been time and a half since i've played this. can anyone recommend me on the mods this game has now? would prefer if its just a simple drag and drop, some of them look like I gotta do a bunch of work lol or their outdated

Reactions: Testerguy19

mp82rw

Jan 26, 2020
it's been time and a half since i've played this. can anyone recommend me on the mods this game has now? would prefer if its just a simple drag and drop, some of them look like I gotta do a bunch of work lol or their outdated
Prime mod is the way to go. QoL upgrades are awesome, and MC isn't paid in slave wages.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Ok serious question...... There are like TONS of mods for this one small game: What are the best mods for it that are and ARE NOT on Page 1?! BTW, I haven't even touched the main game yet after download so.......

Reactions: WolandFaust

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Ok serious question...... There are like TONS of mods for this one small game: What are the best mods for it that are and ARE NOT on Page 1?! BTW, I haven't even touched the main game yet after download so.......
Like the guy above you said, just start with prime mod, its like vanilla+.

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Oni still taking his precious time to finish the game I see...I was like 16 when I discovered this game and that was just only Rogue and Kitty back then now I'm almost 27 years old lol...
You know I was gonna say you were exaggerating...then i googled the game and saw the first public patreon beta was in March of 2015. 7 years later and here we are...still waiting.

Laggings

Nov 23, 2017
i think they just updated it yesterday? this has been my goto game when i want to.... exercise. so i think its good work for 8 years of making it

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
i think they just updated it yesterday? this has been my goto game when i want to.... exercise. so i think its good work for 8 years of making it
Well it IS a great smut simulator, the problem is that it could be so much more so easily.
See if oni actually worked on the updates and tried to improve the game instead of just adding girls and the ocassional dialogue, id have no problem supporting his patreon, but he refuses to.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
There hasn't been an update in months m8. There's going to be a game update but this mofo lied stating it'd be early this month but now look where we are.

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes