Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Fuck it I'm gonna rewatch all 4 seasons of The Strain again and if this motherfucker ain't updating it's time we unleash some real vampire strains

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
To whomever this may concern, I do not know if people are actually using my homebrew version of Rogue-like but I had not opened the game in some time. So long apparently I did not notice Jean had become a disembodied head and ass, so here is a fixed file. I honestly don't remember deleting that line of code, drop it into the game folder and overwrite

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
I'll hold hands.
Arigatō gozaimasu.

And I love looking at Rogue's tits.
Man, I really hope that Chonky becomes un-cursed. Not that I'm bored with what looks like can be done with Adobe Illustrator in terms of the super clean lines and simple color palettes, but the comic look that Chonky was going for was something different; just for the sake of variety since I've been watching this game since my join date.

Easy with the exhibitionism, degenerate.
Nande des kaaaa~!

silverfur3

Jul 13, 2019
Hi everyone, I found something interesting for you all.

Notice that there is a console command

GirlX.Plug = 0

Notice that you can Plug a girl with a butt plug and have the game count it.
So the obvious question is where is the plug?
Where is the option to plug your girl ?

Is this some kind of foreshadowing from Oni?

ColdBeverageDrinker

Feb 15, 2021
The changelog in the OP says this for version 0.998

"If this is your first time in the community when a new version goes out, welcome, but you should know what to expect. Day one releases tend to be pretty buggy. And day two. Sometimes day three. Ideally not day 7. But the point being, the early versions tend to be pretty buggy, DO NOT DOWNLOAD if all you want is to have fun playing the game without it crashing or causing weird animation glitches or something. That will come later."

What version of do I need to download to not experience massive amounts of bugs, glitches and crashes? Or do I need to wait for the bugs to be sorted out.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Sharkie94

May 5, 2020
What version of do I need to download to not experience massive amounts of bugs, glitches and crashes? Or do I need to wait for the bugs to be sorted out.
While I may not have played 998 extensively - I've had very little catastrophic issues with the earlier versions.
I'd say - just play... but save often. :)

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
While I may not have played 998 extensively - I've had very little catastrophic issues with the earlier versions.
I'd say - just play... but save often. :)
Id say mostly save when before trying to do storm.
Hi everyone, I found something interesting for you all.

Notice that there is a console command

GirlX.Plug = 0

Notice that you can Plug a girl with a butt plug and have the game count it.
So the obvious question is where is the plug?
Where is the option to plug your girl ?

Is this some kind of foreshadowing from Oni?
It is the logical next step after girls going around with no panties.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
The version posted here is actually 0.998c, which in Oni's numerology means it is the third bugfix release of the 0.998 content. I have found plenty of bugs still in it, mainly related to Jubilee. Lines of dialogue are repeated whenever she is on screen. Her clothes don't seem to work; she is always naked. Jubilee calls you Zero regardless of what name you gave the MC. Asking her about other girls, asking other girls about Jubilee or trying most of the sex acts with Jubilee causes an immediate crash. Those are bugs I've encountered in 0.998c off the top of head.

It is possible that these have been fixed but I can't say for sure. According to Oni's Patreon there are two bugfix releases after 0.998c that haven't been uploaded here.
Now that's interesting. I don't have any of those. Eve back when I ran the original .998.

What OS are you running it on?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The version posted here is actually 0.998c, which in Oni's numerology means it is the third bugfix release of the 0.998 content. I have found plenty of bugs still in it, mainly related to Jubilee. Lines of dialogue are repeated whenever she is on screen. Her clothes don't seem to work; she is always naked. Jubilee calls you Zero regardless of what name you gave the MC. Asking her about other girls, asking other girls about Jubilee or trying most of the sex acts with Jubilee causes an immediate crash. Those are bugs I've encountered in 0.998c off the top of head.

It is possible that these have been fixed but I can't say for sure. According to Oni's Patreon there are two bugfix releases after 0.998c that haven't been uploaded here.
dude Oni only went to 0.998c; Never went passed that despite how buggy it was.

FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
while the update doesn't arrive, rest in this bonfire, regain your strength
Though this game has amazing chests and head, waiting in anticipation with both hands to spew sticky white stuff from my Wooden Catalyst into Jubilee is just giving me a Baby's Nail.

Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes