Jan 23, 2022
View attachment 2086511

Here's the objectively correct one. Feel free to compare yours and see how many you got right.
I think Rogue and Kitty have to be the best as they're actually using the X-Men Evolution art style while the rest is just 'Oni'-fied slop; I mean don't get me wrong they're still hot but it's just weird that they don't have the proper artstyle and design as the characters... To me, it's a bit distracting... It's like those scenes from spongebob where you have the regular cute and nice art piece and then it cuts to a hyper-detailed variant - it's not bad, it's just odd.

Reactions: KristopheH

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I actually like them all so i cant rank them from best to worse (even the red headed goblin queen, shes a mountain you must climb), so heres a chart of how i organize them.
Where i to choose at gun point, id take anna-marie, or the kitty+laura combo since thats just SSS tier.
my-image (1).png

This is the objectively correct one. Y'all can stop posting tier lists now.
What sort of madman would rank EVO kitty so low?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Question. I'm trying to get with the girls in public and they seem into it, but Xavier always calls us to his office just when things are getting good... Last time it said something along the lines of "I need to find a way to get Xavier out of the way".

Is there some way I can do that please?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I think Rogue and Kitty have to be the best as they're actually using the X-Men Evolution art style while the rest is just 'Oni'-fied slop; I mean don't get me wrong they're still hot but it's just weird that they don't have the proper artstyle and design as the characters... To me, it's a bit distracting... It's like those scenes from spongebob where you have the regular cute and nice art piece and then it cuts to a hyper-detailed variant - it's not bad, it's just odd.
Turns out not watching the show at all has its merit lmao.

BlueDragon!

Oct 12, 2020
Look, I know I incedentally started the undying "tits vs ass" debate because dudes were arguing over Storm's boobs. But Kenichiro Takaki gave us the definitive answer in 2014: The answer is both.

Rogue's tits and ass are worth worshiping.
nice tits or beautiful ass are NOTHING if pussy is lacking

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Question. I'm trying to get with the girls in public and they seem into it, but Xavier always calls us to his office just when things are getting good... Last time it said something along the lines of "I need to find a way to get Xavier out of the way".

Bring Rogue with you and select the special option to mind-fuck him into leaving you alone. Pretty sure Jean has that option as well (I don't think she can "Iceman" him though). Sadly I don't think there's an option to start addressing him as "Wheels" though.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

Well, someone posted a guide i saved as a note, so while i cant remember who wrote it, im pointing out it wasnt me and i took it shamelessly because its usefull.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Turns out not watching the show at all has its merit lmao.
Its a good show though, and feels like a good replacement for the 90s cartoon.
nice tits or beautiful ass are NOTHING if pussy is lacking
The truth.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Bring Rogue with you and select the special option to mind-fuck him into leaving you alone. Pretty sure Jean has that option as well (I don't think she can "Iceman" him though). Sadly I don't think there's an option to start addressing him as "Wheels" though.
Maybe I'm being stupid, but I couldnt make it work... I asked Rogue to follow me and she came to Xavier's office, but once we're with him, I get no options except "Wait" and "Leave"... How do I access that mind-fuck option? Thanks again

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Maybe I'm being stupid, but I couldnt make it work... I asked Rogue to follow me and she came to Xavier's office, but once we're with him, I get no options except "Wait" and "Leave"... How do I access that mind-fuck option? Thanks again
Ah sorry, I guess I should have clarified that a bit. It's if you're caught fooling around with Rogue or Jean (I'm fairly sure she has the option as well), not if you party and drag them in there. That's when the new conversation options show up.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes