Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I have not caught up with comics well. Secret Wars is the last biggest even that I have ever enjoyed, and Chip Zdarsky's Daredevil is the best one. I can't say anything for DC as well, but perhaps Doom Patrol should be good enough.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I have not caught up with comics well. Secret Wars is the last biggest even that I have ever enjoyed, and Chip Zdarsky's Daredevil is the best one. I can't say anything for DC as well, but perhaps Doom Patrol should be good enough.
Secret wars is like 1992 or 1994? I recall cos I had it as a kid, my mother bought it for me, the collection at least the comics themselves were late 80s X-Men shoulda been separated as as universe tho tvh

Reactions: Testerguy19

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Well, of course she is. She seems to be the fetish character of some writer that just wants to make more fanfics of her isekai'd waifu.
The butt of that joke is a Marvel editor who handled Gwenpool so you're not that far off. Ironically, she wasn't fetish material after her inception as a Gwen-variant-cover-that-became-unsanctioned-cosplay and until Leah Williams got to write the second and last book mangling the character into a parody - "sexy" randumb meta-spastic - the opposite of what the character defining first run accomplished.

I'll say this again: only new character of any value out of modern Marvel, Unbelievable Gwenpool is a nice casual read.
Now back to our regular Oni bashing.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Secret wars is like 1992 or 1994? I recall cos I had it as a kid, my mother bought it for me, the collection at least the comics themselves were late 80s X-Men shoulda been separated as as universe tho tvh
There was also another event called Secret Wars in 2015. Without going into too much detail, various alternate universes were collapsing into each other (because comics). The main Marvel universe tried to stop it, they failed and everything got destroyed. Doctor Doom stole power from the Beyonders and used it to save bits and pieces of various universes and patched them together to create Battle World. Where he ruled supreme.

The whole event was really a chance to various tie-in stories that they really couldn't do, like various versions of Thor acting like a police force, Ghost Riders taking part in a massive race and a massive wall protecting Battle World from the Marvel Zombies. (Incidentally, there was another storyline with the Zombies teamed up with Ultron to become cybernetic zombies).

Eventually, Mr Fantastic was able to defeat Doctor Doom and with the Invisible Woman and their kids, they went off for a few years to rebuild the universes destroyed in the event. The failure of the 2015 film likely resulted in Marvel wanting to the group to stay off the radar for a while.

Reactions: Testerguy19

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Maybe I'm being stupid, but I couldnt make it work... I asked Rogue to follow me and she came to Xavier's office, but once we're with him, I get no options except "Wait" and "Leave"... How do I access that mind-fuck option? Thanks again
As everyone else pointed out, you need high enough stats with the girl you take with you, depending on the girl it seems.
And by the way, while you can make him leave activities with the girl you take to him, it is with her alone, it is one go with each girl as far as I can tell.

You can also do them as you get caught if available, or by visiting him in his office, by the way.
Only found out about the second after unlocking it with all girls on my old computer, so never tried it myself

Also, joining the fun:
1665243150479.png

Last edited:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Originated from the 80s, had a sequel in the 90s. But the best version was the one from 2015. Both mainline continuities for Marvel and DC have always been messy since the beginning with a giant ass universe.

Reactions: Evil13

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
What version of Rogue-Like is the absolute earliest public release, and what was it's release date? In fact, where'd I go for reliable sources of when all the major releases were?

I want to compare project duration, maybe even draw a graph. It'd show what the difference is between RL development and others.
  • Is it longer or shorter than students' total time studying and completing medschool?
  • What about compared to the gap "we'll put a man on the moon" is speech and the lunar landing?
  • Or compared to Duke Nukem Forever and other similar development hell length software projects?
  • So how big is this in American football fields, I mean World War 2s?
But gathering what the dates for RL releases and actually citing them (simply because if that stuff isn't cited I expect it will not be believed) is probably going to take some time. As a comparison if graphs I think it'd be amusing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
What version of Rogue-Like is the absolute earliest public release, and what was it's release date? In fact, where'd I go for reliable sources of when all the major releases were?

I want to compare project duration, maybe even draw a graph. It'd show what the difference is between RL development and others.
  • Is it longer or shorter than students' total time studying and completing medschool?
  • What about compared to the gap "we'll put a man on the moon" is speech and the lunar landing?
  • Or compared to Duke Nukem Forever and other similar development hell length software projects?
  • So how big is this in American football fields, I mean World War 2s?
But gathering what the dates for RL releases and actually citing them (simply because if that stuff isn't cited I expect it will not be believed) is probably going to take some time. As a comparison if graphs I think it'd be amusing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the project started on his patreon, so everything's logged there. looks like the very first version was released on march 15, 2015.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
As everyone else pointed out, you need high enough stats with the girl you take with you, depending on the girl it seems.
And by the way, while you can make him leave activities with the girl you take to him, it is with her alone, it is one go with each girl as far as I can tell.

You can also do them as you get caught if available, or by visiting him in his office, by the way.
Only found out about the second after unlocking it with all girls on my old computer, so never tried it myself
Any chance you remember what level the girls need to be..? Thanks :)

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Any chance you remember what level the girls need to be..? Thanks :)
4 or 5. I have the feeling it used to be 4, but it was increased to 5. And increasing girls' levels is a bitch, since they don't gain XP during the time you spend goofying around with them. In fact, they don't seem to earn XP anytime they aren't studying or training, so I'd suggest you went with the Prime mod or the cheat console to level them up easier.

DracZ

Feb 28, 2020
Every time I get Laura's love to around mid 800 it drops back to around 750 when the event/action finished.
*Or more like when the hour changes..
Is this a bug or am I missing some game mechanic here ?

Last edited:

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Every time I get Laura's love to around mid 800 it drops back to around 750 when the event/action finished.
*Or more like when the hour changes..
Is this a bug or am I missing some game mechanic here ?
You are probably using the Prime mod with Big Daddy mode turned on. You either need to get Laura's stats to where you will get the event to get her to call you daddy, or you can just turn off that setting in the Prime Mod menu.

otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
the project started on his patreon, so everything's logged there. looks like the very first version was released on march 15, 2015.
Is there a way to play the first version, kinda curious to see how far the game has come along?

Note: I got 0.5 edition from the kemono website, don't know if that's the earliest available on the web.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Thanks to all who tried to help with Xavier, it was indeed that the MC needs to be level 5.

Beyond that is there anything more to aim for in the game. You can do pretty much any sex act with the girls from their earlier levels. Now that I can even bang them in public is there any more content to unlock?

Only thing I can think of is that if I tell them I love them, they run off lol. Should I persist in that?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes