salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Any mod, clothing mod, color hair change mod. Simple mods like that. No gameplay changes.
New dresses and hair color.
The only one doing that sort of stuff right now is the expanded mod, sicne the others are gameplay focused, go over to the thread and i think they have a discord, but as far as im aware the mod is not up to date.

Reactions: Testerguy19

mp82rw

Jan 26, 2020

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Im sure he would be happy if people finally let him add gwenpool to the game, but then again if he REALLY wanted it he would make extra effort to add her in between updates if another girl got picked.
I did say before that nothing was stopping him. She is already in the game after all, even if just for one scene.

I can just guess he wants her, but not enough to not milk her being the pool winner.
(or maybe it is for the pun, but doubt it)
Also vanilla my ass, it's a harem sim with turbo daddy issues subs and the girls have lesbian orgies behind your back.
They have? I don't remember that.
Closest is the scene where you avoid Kitty's room at night after she gets money for Laura's clothes until you are high enough stats with heryou can enter to watch Laura in her gifted clothes.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
New jean lore aquired!
Apparently shes horny for rule 63 wolverine, i havent seen her say such things about any other girls.
jean is horny for female wolverine.jpg
jean is horny for female wolverine 2.jpg
They have? I don't remember that.
Closest is the scene where you avoid Kitty's room at night after she gets money for Laura's clothes until you are high enough stats with heryou can enter to watch Laura in her gifted clothes.
Yeah, you can actually find them lezzing out without calling you, its rare but it happens.

Jul 28, 2019
Hey, I wanted to bring back the stuff from the first mod (spanking, class vibe, etc), but also have the latest stuff, so I've been trying to work on that. I got the spanking and the class vibe working, gave Rogue some facial piercings and a waist tattoo (from a event), added the goth outfit and makeup for Laura from Leonhenten and tried to get recoloring the vanilla clothes and hair for Rogue (I thinks its working properly lol)
It's windows only thogh.

If this works out I'll see if I can make versions for mac and linux a well
This has slapping and vibe sound effects, so be careful with not wearing hedsets
hey bro, any plans to update it?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I hope he's adding stuff like clothes to some of the sex positions. I was slighly devastated when I went to give Jubes a massage in her towel only to see it magically disappear when I selected a position.
I mean, it's a nice view, but I love that feeling of seeing dem coochies under the robes "by accident".

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
doubt it.
most of them have the clothes from the lower half disappear during sex, but if you stop it or go to undress you can see the clothes are still there, but invisible.

Kaustos

Sep 7, 2016
Doreen... Well, in my fantasy world, the ladies are less... rotund.
*Peers at image closely* I think she might be a shortstack. Look at her stomach, that doesn't look like flab to me. It's hard to tell from the sketch, but if she's not significantly shorter than the other girls then I'm pretty sure she's more muscle than mass.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
*Peers at image closely* I think she might be a shortstack. Look at her stomach, that doesn't look like flab to me. It's hard to tell from the sketch, but if she's not significantly shorter than the other girls then I'm pretty sure she's more muscle than mass.
Squirrel Girl is almost always depicted as being on the chunkier side of things, at least when it comes to superheroines. She's also got a big fucking bushy squirrel tail, fur, and fucking creepy looking eyes. And apparently she has a heavy "musk".
y91eh1k4fxt11.jpg

Kaustos

Sep 7, 2016
Squirrel Girl is almost always depicted as being on the chunkier side of things, at least when it comes to superheroines. She's also got a big fucking bushy squirrel tail, fur, and fucking creepy looking eyes.
Yeah... a quick google search and dozens or hundreds of images aren't really backing you up here. She isn't depicted as having an hourglass figure all the time but "chunky" isn't one of the words I'd use, even relative to other superheroines. There's literally only one image where she might be a bit meaty.

1665523270363.png

Her eyes look normal in all but the oldest looking images and the fur, aside from that on her tail, either isn't present or looks like its part of her costume.

All of which is besides the point as the most off putting features don't seem to be present in the sketch.

Also:

That's all it takes to turn his stomach? He lives in fucking NYC! How has he not gone mad or built a tolerance to stank by now!?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes