LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
I hope he's adding stuff like clothes to some of the sex positions. I was slighly devastated when I went to give Jubes a massage in her towel only to see it magically disappear when I selected a position.
I mean, it's a nice view, but I love that feeling of seeing dem coochies under the robes "by accident".
Inconsistency for clothes is par for the course so I'm not remotely surprised by that

Pofizitu

Aug 12, 2020
There could be quests or things for characters to use their powers. Might as well share my girl on missions. There could be quests or things for characters to use their powers. Might as well share my girl on missions.

Reactions: SerHawkes

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Inconsistency for clothes is par for the course so I'm not remotely surprised by that
Yeah, but everyone else has a doggy with towel, and Jubes has some clothes drawn in that pose too, so it wouldn't be that much of a hassle to add it. Still, Oni's performance is not something to be trusted.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
A bunch of art is still missing from a bunch of girls nevermind everything jubes is missing. All Oni has to do is take concepts I know he already has, touch em up then code em in but I doubt he has issues with art it's a mix of laziness and he can't code for shit dick all.

rumballday

Jun 15, 2022
Does anyonw know how to ask a girl about having sex in public? Cuz I saw the option but dunno how to get them in a new playthrough...

Jul 28, 2019
if Oni added "Squirrel Girl" into the game, it would be funny to that her special action (just like kitty has to ask her to yoink clothes), we could ask Squirrel Girl to use her squirrels and steal other girls underwear, tell her to order her squirrels to get inside other girls clothes and put them in some humilliating situation or use her squirrels to molest the other girls. idk, the character would still feel out of place and seems limited in the game.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I was at work all day I guess 999c is Oni rotating Jube's sex pose around a bit the frontal one & I'd assume bug fixes, d is more bugfixes with something related to Jube's wet sprite? Edit: based on what I saw he edited Jube's frontal pose & it looks somewhat better, haven't seen it in game tho.
Win:
Linux:
Mac:

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Laura is quite nice, but I don't like her backpose and her ass is too small for my taste. Besides, she's a fucking furry down there until you convice her to shave.
disgusting. shaving such a beautiful bush? how can you stomach such an act of vandalism?
shaving vagina is almost as bad as shaving a woman's head. both look terrible.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
disgusting. shaving such a beautiful bush? how can you stomach such an act of vandalism?
shaving vagina is almost as bad as shaving a woman's head. both look terrible.
I like women shaved anywhere below the eyelashes, especially if that hair prevents me from seeing their V card. I'll take a forbidden garden over an unexplored rainforest any time.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes